CAD

CA$16.74

CA$22.72

Savings of: CA$5.98 (26% off)

Alcer,Emergen-C 1,000 mg. Vitamin C ,super, Orange, 30 packets

Posted by Reviewer2215199 on Apr 13, 2012

Love this product! My 3 o'clock slump doesn't have to exist. One packet in 4 oz. of water and it gets me through the afternoon. Sometimes,I will take it around 5 o'clock if I have a meeting or something going on in the evening and it gives me the energy to get through it. The energy and up lift I get with this lasts for me between 3-4 hours! I even carry it with me when I am driving around all day and add it to my water bottle. Gives an even energy throughout the day.

good

Posted by Reviewer2310099 on Jan 20, 2011

vgood

we love emergen-c

Posted by Reviewer2312439 on Jan 02, 2011

our favorites are lemonade, raspberry, orange and lemon lime.

Great in Florida

Posted by Reviewer2326827 on Oct 26, 2009

I take one of these after my morning walk and especially after working outdoors in the very warm weather. It replaces minerals lost in perspiration. So much better than Gatorade.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2335011 on Sep 16, 2011

very happy with product

the best vitamin c

Posted by organics on Nov 02, 2016

take this if you feel a flu or cold is coming to you, it works!

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2913333 on Feb 13, 2015

This is a great product. I've used it for years. You can buy it almost anywhere for $9.99. I'm not sure why iHerb thinks $12.99 is a good price. I love iHerb! but the price on this product has gone up for some reason.

I love Emergen-C

Posted by 5310293267604509748 on Dec 13, 2015

I love Emergen-C . this is my favorite tasting Emergen-C flavor!

Tasty

Posted by WanaAdela on Jul 18, 2012

I like the brand, I used quite a few flavors, I like this the best. It will bring back some memories to whoever took effervescent calcium as a kid :)

Alacer Emergen-C is so convenient!

Posted by Reviewer2962422 on Aug 29, 2012

I've been purchasing this Emergen-C in the Super Orange flavor for years now. A very convenient way to just grab a packet and bring it to work everyday, to insure you receive your daily+ vitamin C and some B vitamins. It gives me an energy boost around 11am when I need it. iHerb.com has the best price out there, believe me, I've checked! :) I would recommend this product for anyone with a busy life, or for teens that don't want to take a vitamin C tablet. It taste like tang to me, nice flavor. It has 30 packets, so it lasts a month. I never go without it.