CAD

CA$4.48

CA$5.29

Savings of: CA$0.81 (15% off)

• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Delicious

Posted by kweemeng on Nov 14, 2012

Its not that bad but i would prefer if its orange flavored dark instead of dark choco w orange bits.

Nice balance of rich dark chocolate and sweet orange

Posted by Reviewer1368919 on Jan 25, 2013

The little bits of candied orange make this bar seem sweeter than regular 60% dark chocolate might.

Yummy orange chocolate!

Posted by enilorak on Mar 12, 2013

Mmm, so good chocolate! Taste so good. Not too sweet. It was small pieces of orange in it and that makes this chocolate perfect. I will buy this again!

BEST ORANGE CHOC

Posted by 5370692659529189843 on Apr 29, 2013

I LOVE IT! its vegan and eco friendly and very high quality. My absolute favourite chocolate, perfect balance of dark chocolate bitterness with orange sweetness and a little crunch!

One of the best orangechocolates I've ever tasted

Posted by 5464502530596832876 on May 03, 2013

Omnomnomnom, will buy again! Perfect balance between the chocolate and orange flavour.

Yummy!

Posted by SillaVanilla on Mar 08, 2014

This delicious chocolate got inhaled pretty fast. It's a bit difficult to find chocolate without milk that’s not just pure chocolate. This chocolate was not too dark, and the orange was tasty. The price is also very good compared to what it would cost in Norway. Will buy again!

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer3208780 on Jan 07, 2015

First time I've tried this product and chocolate and orange taste good together. And it's organic! And it DOES matter.

So yum! Awesome orange tang

Posted by Reviewer2498510 on Mar 14, 2016

I'm a mint choc lover at heart, but I can down this orange choc in a heartbeat... and my brother is one to eat anything and everything orange and this is one of his favourite chocolates by far (and organic, too!!).

Soy-Free

Posted by Turboshopper on Jun 15, 2016

It isn't easy to find chocolate that doesn't contain soy lecithin, so I am grateful for Alter Eco chocolate. I received my Dark Twist bar today, 6-15-2016. The Best Before date on the packaging read "09-06-2016". The bar tasted fine, although it had a gray hue, due to sugar bloom/fat bloom (often happens when chocolate is rapidly moved from a cold temperature to a warmer one). The gray hue is harmless - just not aesthetically pleasing. I love the tangy taste of orange-flavored dark chocolate, so Dark Twist was right up my alley. My local health food store doesn't even carry this flavor (they carry only two Alter Eco chocolate bar flavors). This bar was so good that I ate it all in one sitting. I'm going jogging to work off the calories!

You only need a bit! - super rich and flavourful! Super CRISP!

Posted by Reviewer1707331 on May 21, 2015

This chocolate dances the fine line of sweet and bitter. It is amazing, I only give it 4 instead of 5 as you literally eat about 1/12 of the chocolate CUBE (not the whole bar, just the serving size) and you cannot bring yourself to eat more. It's so rich, flavourful and bitter it's just perfect, if it was 1% more sweeter i'd have eaten it all up in one go. It's a great chocolate bar for me because I tend to eat them all in a day but this way it lasts over a week and I'm happy! The best bit was the loud crunch it made once bitten into, the packaging was a delight!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »