CAD

CA$41.80

CA$50.62

Savings of: CA$8.82 (17% off)

Gritty

Posted by Reviewer2573134 on Sep 19, 2013

I do not like the taste and texture of this.

Not so great taste

Posted by Reviewer3301337 on Feb 03, 2013

I wanted a healthy meal replacement, so Amazing Grass seemed to be the ideal choice. I am pleased with the nutritional value and ingredients, but I just can't get over the taste. I absolutely hate the way it tastes. I still have a little left, but I'm reluctant to finish it because of the flavor. I think I'll look for something with a vanilla flavor next time.

Amazing Grass

Posted by Reviewer2672073 on Dec 04, 2012

This blend is great. I drink it once every morning before breakfast. Would order it again.

Ugh... Make Your Own Mix.

Posted by Reviewer2888766 on Jul 16, 2012

Great nutritional profile - but the taste and texture and price are big bummers. The chalky taste and texture of brown rice protein are noticable as is the grittiness of the hemp protein. I just mix up my own whole-food mix: green powder, pea protein (much better texture and flavor than rice), and some hemp protein (Nutiva's hemp protein is not gritty - their protein and hempshakes are very smooth), and some nutritional yeast (for B vitamins, minerals, and a nice flavor). And a pinch of salt and maybe stevia to round out the flavors. Making your own mix is tastier and much less expensive.

Good tasting, but not cheap.

Posted by norwayway on Jul 09, 2012

Nice nutty, mildly fruity taste. Especially nice with rice or oat milk, which it blends just fine with. One serving a day and it lasts for no more than 15 days, which makes it a bit expensive compared with similar products. It didnt keep me full for long, but it helps to mix or eat something fat with it, for instance avocado or nuts.

Keeps me going til lunch.

Posted by Reviewer3111869 on May 04, 2012

Tastes good in smoothies and keeps me going for at least 4 hours or so. Notice I'm more regular on it too sorry if this is TMI.

Good in smoothies

Posted by Reviewer2433868 on Apr 20, 2012

I've finished my first jar and bought another to add to my morning smoothies. Tastes good and seems to have good stuff in it.

From Russian Federation

Posted by Reviewer1128483 on Mar 25, 2012

its taste is not very plesant but it works good. I feel better if I take it daily. but the taste... oh.. ((

from Norway

Posted by Reviewer1802418 on Mar 22, 2012

This actually feels like a meal! The taste is very good, especially blended with rice or almond milk. But it is ok with water also. I would clearly recommend this before the pomegranate/mango infusion which I find far to sweet!

raw smoothie powder

Posted by Reviewer2915988 on Feb 21, 2012

no gluten, no soy, and raw!! i really like this product. i mix mine with fruit for a smoothie, but the taste of the actual powder is mild, not grassy at all.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »