CAD

CA$50.50

CA$65.85

Savings of: CA$15.35 (23% off)

...

Posted by Reviewer2061132 on Nov 08, 2010

I got this for my dad who's been complaining that he feels tired a lot of the time despite eating well and exercising regularly. He doesn't mind the taste. And it gives him a slight energy boost, so he doesn't feel tired till the evening. But he wants to continue buying it because he says he's been sleeping really well at night since he started drinking this. I've tried it, and it's definitely very grassy, covered up with cocoa, and a bit gritty, but it's not as bad regular green superfood drinks which I can't usually drink without gagging a little - the chocolate helps and it tastes okay overall. Whenever I've had it in the morning, I've stayed full after breakfast for longer, skipped my morning coffee and haven't hit my afternoon slump in energy, so there must be something to this!

Energy for teens

Posted by Reviewer1774583 on Nov 17, 2010

My vegetarian 16yr old was skeptical, but after 2weeks and exams, he is completely sold wth increased energy and concentration

Amazing Grass is actually amazing

Posted by Reviewer3054971 on Aug 15, 2012

I am a 24 year old woman struggling with low energy, purchased this after alot of research and I am really, really happy. My energy levels have been boosted, my skin is alot clearer and I sleep better. I have also noticed food cravings have reduced and its easier for me to stay off the junk food. And this is just after 4 days of use. I have it with milk in the morning along with a piece of fruit. Strongly recommended to anybody. I like it so much I'm making my partner get his own tub too. Update: I get frequent nausea now. (Been a good 6 months or so since I started.) I cut my dosage down to 4g about a month ago and don't take it most days now. I'm probably going to discontinue it. I still get an energy boost when I take it but I think I'm too sensitive to something in it.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1651063 on Nov 03, 2011

This was my first time trying something like this. Best to add it to smoothies but I shake it up with non-dairy milk too. It's a bit grainy but I like the taste.

Tasty and good for you!

Posted by Reviewer2318532 on Jan 09, 2012

I liked the regular greens superfood and this chocolate one is even tastier. I add it to my almond milk...yummy

Taste good.

Posted by Reviewer2760234 on Nov 10, 2010

Taste good. I can drink other normal taste Green Formulas, but this Chocolate flavored Green Formulas must be good for the people who doesn't like the taste of Green Formulas. I tried a bottle of Vibrant Health Green Vibrance, it contains more Vitamins than Amazing Grass. May be I should take twice a day.

Good way to get greens

Posted by Reviewer3149353 on Mar 23, 2009

Tastes great. We mix it with the Designer Whey protein.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2214914 on May 09, 2009

Tastes good. Very good value.

Just plain yummy

Posted by Reviewer1511504 on Nov 10, 2009

Great taste! Makes an excellent recovery drink mixed with protein powder. I also add it into my every morning green smoothies.

Much more energy!

Posted by Reviewer2680726 on Jun 28, 2010

I really feel like I've got increased energy since beginning to use this 3 weeks ago. I usually mix with a bit of water and then low fat milk and it's nice - if a bit gritty - that's the greens i suppose! Highly recommend trying it if you need a boost. Note that this is the first superfood powder i've tried.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »