CAD

CA$25.15

CA$32.73

Savings of: CA$7.58 (23% off)

Carrageenan is controversial and unnecessary

Posted by 4784724875190727790 on Apr 10, 2013

1 star for Carrageenan, 5 stars for the rest.

Carrageenan

Posted by Reviewer2414722 on Oct 14, 2014

Not impressed that a kids drink contains carrageenan!! It's unfortunate, as my kids actually like the flavour. I will be getting another brand that doesn't add that junk to it!

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1073358 on Mar 17, 2010

Love all the ingredients in it! Blend with ice and banana and it would be a delicious treat to any child!

Amazing Grass, Kidz Super Food, Outrageous Chocolate Flavor, 200 g (AMG-54373)

Posted by Reviewer1880539 on Mar 07, 2008

Excellent product. Delicious taste. Welcomed both by children and adults. It's reassuring to know that the Amazing Grass Kidz Super Food it is very healthy,packed full of nutrients and does not contain any preservatives, colorings or refined sugars and it's organic!

Love Amazing Grass

Posted by Reviewer2013558 on Jan 21, 2008

I love this stuff. I mix it in with Hot Chocolate and feel like I am giving my kids a healthy hot chocolate.

NC Mommy

Posted by Reviewer1635142 on Jan 29, 2008

My boy's (ages 2 and 7) really love the taste of Amazing Grass, and I like the fact that they are consuming the necessary vitamins and nutrients without a fuss. Yeah Amazing Grass! :)

Tastes Great!

Posted by Reviewer1485193 on Aug 30, 2008

My picky 4 year old really loves this product and frankly so do I, it tastes great and I'm glad it's good for him. It also satisfies my chocolate cravings. Have recommended it to my friends for their kids and they also love it.

My child will drink it!

Posted by Reviewer1669196 on Oct 28, 2009

This is the only super drink my child has ever liked well enough to drink. He caught a cold and it was milder and over quicker since he started drinking this.

Great nutrition for poor eaters!

Posted by Reviewer2957900 on Mar 29, 2011

I bought this because my granddaughter does not like to eat fruits and vegetables. Actually, I bought a single serving packet at the health food store first to see if she'd like it. Then I checked iherb to see if I could get it cheaper. I did! The formula has fruits and veg from all the colors of the rainbow! I put it in unsweetened chocolate Almond Breeze with a packet of Truvia and a scoop of Amazing Grass, and she loves it! Don't hesitate to buy it if your child is a poor eater.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer3342714 on Apr 01, 2009

I gave it to my daughter who is 3 and she didn't like it even after I brought (soy) chocolate milk to add to it. I thought it was delicious even though I don't like chocolate milk at all. It wasn't too sweet nor too bland. Unfortunately, it's for kids so I won't be buying it again but I do encourage others to buy it because of it's nutrients. One more thing, you must add a little water first before you add the milk