CAD

CA$18.48

CA$20.53

Savings of: CA$2.04 (10% off)

Truly oil controlling and clearing!

Posted by 5648264904764128309 on Apr 13, 2016

I didn't expect to be shine-free all day but this product works for me! It also leaves my skin clear, soft and protected. Recommended!

Not bad

Posted by 4769961749512110288 on Apr 08, 2016

Works perfectly, the only thing is that it's quite hard to spread on the skin since it's very thick

great cream for the summer

Posted by 4696333257325187151 on Mar 30, 2016

I don't understand how can someone write that this cream is not suitable for oily skin when it dried out it my skin completely. The first time I tried it with mattifying powder. Huge mistake. The cream is mattifying enough on its own and I will use it during the summer when my skin is more near combined rather than slightly dry. I am seeing and feeling however the clarifying qualities. It's overall an amazing cream, just bear in mind that it really is mattifying.

Not for combination skin / sticky / heavy

Posted by 4762654232445951083 on Mar 23, 2016

I have tried other products from this brand and liked all of them. I was looking for a good sunscreen and I decided to purchase this beauty balm after reading some good reviews. I was very dissapointed. The texture is too thick and hard to spread, it leaves a white cast on my face even though I am already naturally quite pale, and generally it feels sticky and heavy on the face. It doesn't control oil, on the contrary. By the end of the day my face felt horribly sweaty and sticky. Also, my eyes burnt after putting this on. I will definitely not repurchase this product.

Strange oil control effects

Posted by 4892928441859580202 on Mar 14, 2016

I have no idea why it is called "oil control" because the immediate effect of this product is not oil-controling; after applying it, my not greasy face will look greasy. But, the interesting and strange thing is, it absorbs by noon, and in the afternoon the skin looks clean again. Really strange, contrary to the effects of most other products.

the best

Posted by 5403911081246825307 on Feb 22, 2016

i purchesd this oil control beauty balm to control my very oily skin and after trying a lot of face creams that didn't do the job. at first it seems very thick and heavy , but once i put small amount and rubbe it very good and let it absorb for a few minuts it is amazing. since i started using it i don't need to use primer before putting makeup because it's great as a makeup primer, and the foundation lasts all day without any shine for at least 6 hours. one thing worth mentioning is that i use this product daily for almost 9 monthes and i've noticed that my skin is starting to "get used" to it and the preformance is not like it was in the begining. but still i recommend it and allready purchased another one.

Not for oily skin

Posted by Shufang on Feb 09, 2016

I've bought a few tubes of this and I loved it while I was using it. It was gentle, soothing, and does not make me break out. However, one day my friend used it and her normal skin turned greasy. It turned out that the reason why I always look like an oil slick is because I was using this product. Unless you have chronic dry skin, or live in a very dry and cold climate, I would not recommend getting this.

great for oily skin

Posted by Unbreakable on Feb 05, 2016

Great for my oily skin. Don't clog my pore. Love this. Please do not discontinue!!!!

This is my HG makeup primer

Posted by PurpleHeart on Jan 25, 2016

I use this product after moisturizing and before I put on my make-up. It is a great primer with added benefits of SPF and is mattifying. I've tried conventional department store primers and I very much prefer this one! Those other brands leave my skin so tight and oftentimes don't even include a SPF so I consider this a definite find!

Very disappointed

Posted by 5158773904327055252 on Jan 07, 2016

It was an awful choice! It made look awful : very pale and unhealthy. On top of that I didn't like the smell of it and its texture too hard to apply. I found it irritating for the skin (I don't have sensitive skin) and it irritated my eyes even if I didn't it close to them. I have only used it twice and I think I will throw it away.