CAD

CA$14.71

CA$18.39

Savings of: CA$3.68 (20% off)

Une petite tuerie

Posted by FriendlyBeauty on Feb 26, 2013

Ce beurre corporel sent divinement bon les cookies aux noix sortant tout juste du four. C'est un vrai délice à l'application! La texture est très crémeuse et légère, onctueuse à souhait. Le beurre pénètre assez rapidement et la peau est douce et bien hydratée. Un très léger film reste sur la peau mais vraiment pas grand chose (on peut s'habiller de suite après l'application sans problème). Bref, un vrai coup de coeur pour ce beurre corporel délicieux à la composition irréprochable!

Andalou Naturals, Body Butter, Kukui Cocoa

Posted by Malina on Apr 04, 2012

Wonderful! Very rich moisturizer, leaves no greasy film or stains. Delicious smell.

A warming sensation briefly when first applied TO THE FACE & moderately moisturising (tested on face only!)

Posted by 5582762497253189188 on May 11, 2015

I purchased this cream for use on my face even though it is a body cream (however having said that, I don't see why a chemical-free and safe ingredient list in a body cream/lotion should/could not be used for the face). It is obviously not as moisturising as an oil based cream and is a little thicker than a lotion which is what I was after, but it seems to have a very slight warming/tingling feeling when first applied although this dissipates very quickly. I've heard glycerin can feel like this because it draws water from the skin(which doesn't seem productive)but like I said, not sure whether this is true. It's not as moisturising as I'd like, but not too bad either. I'd say just ok for relieving the very dry feeling after the face has been washed. Edited: BUT IS FANTASTIC WHEN I APPLIED TO THE BODY - as intended ;)...

love it!!

Posted by curlygirl on Jun 10, 2012

i love this stuff!!! smells so good!!!when I put on my skin, then it is very soft and well nourished without leaving a greasy film! it smells very very very good I have very very dry skin and what kind of butter is fine with me!!

Andalou Naturals, Body Butter, Kukui Cocoa

Posted by apples4 on Aug 03, 2012

Какой потрясающий запах!!!!! Очень понравился!

Favourite

Posted by Sharpie on Feb 01, 2013

This is a great product. I've tried lots of other body lotions/butters and this one I will keep using. It smells great and goes on lovely with no greasy after effect. My skin is usually quite dry and this works for me. This is also my favourite smell of the Andalou butters - not so keen on the lavender or orange.

Love love love

Posted by Reviewer1900455 on Feb 29, 2012

This is great stuff, moisturizes for a long time!

Good body butter

Posted by SurieSue on Jun 24, 2013

It's a good body butter, really rich but quickly absorbed! The smell is very greedy but I don't appreciate it for the summer... It's more a winter smell according to me ^^ C'est un bon beurre corporel, très riche mais très rapidemnt absorbé! L'odeur est très gourmande mais je ne l'apprécie pas trop pour l'été. C'est plus une fragrance d'hiver selon moi :)

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer2684223 on Aug 29, 2013

This is the most moisturising body cream ever, goes on smoothly, sinks in and stays moisturised all day. Love that it's all natural and the smell is nutty, very similar to the kukui nut cream I used to use. This is far better.

LA perfection

Posted by 5711315352636556825 on Jul 23, 2013

odeur à tomber, texture géniale, le meilleur beurre jamais testé!