CAD

CA$5.36

CA$6.29

Savings of: CA$0.93 (15% off)

Amazing.

Posted by 5329945723409160480 on Apr 29, 2016

This is the best bbq sauce I've ever used - a perfect blend of sweet and smokey.

I can´ t stand the smell - celery ?

Posted by 5289128092501337540 on Apr 26, 2016

I don´t know why but I smell strong celery odour from this despite the fact it is not one of the ingrediences. Quite different from regular BBQ sauce smell.

Vegan and delicious

Posted by Celinem on Mar 24, 2016

Title says it all. Bought it because it's vegan. Very good sauce.

I love the ingredients

Posted by Rena61 on Mar 05, 2016

It is good on the smoky side and not to sweet. If you like real sweet sauce, then this is not for you.

제입에는 좀 안맞아요~

Posted by 5512417141351952498 on Dec 23, 2014

비비큐소스라는데 소스만 찍어먹어봤을땐 제입에는 좀 안맞아요 인위적인 훈제향같은게 좀나구요 고기에 발라먹어보지는 않았는데 그럼 좀 달라질까요? 일단 소스맛자체는 저는 별로예요~

냄새가 딱 뷔페에서 먹는 챱챱스테이크

Posted by 5008252112441416614 on Sep 16, 2014

어제 첨 해먹어봤어요 색깔이 찐해서 조금 넣었떠니 좀 싱겁긴했는데 괜찮은거같아요 아이들 볶음요리 할때 좋고,, 다음에 살땐 좀 쟁이려구요 양이 생각보다 작음ㅋ 여기꺼 케찹샀는데 케찹도 맛나요 찐함

AMAZING

Posted by 4649439853111891821 on Jun 25, 2014

I love this stuff. I put it on chicken, in tuna salad, mix it with mayo and make a salad dressing! It's a great smokey flavor that is not overbearing!

naturel mais un peu fort

Posted by Crapette on Jun 09, 2014

-gout fumé et du sirop d'érable un peu trop prononcée -pas vraiment le gout que l'on peut connaitre de la sauce bbq.

Finally a BBQ sauce for me

Posted by Elisabeth on Jun 09, 2014

I am very picky about my bbq sauce, and have never really found one I really like. After reading the reviews one this one, I thought I'd give it a go, and I have finally found a sauce that even I like! I don't find the flavour too smokey, and the taste of tomatoes is not too overpowering, either, as in some sauces. I find the balance between to two just perfect. I've not noticed much of the maple flavour, but I guess it's hidden in there, making the sauce taste so good. I will definitely keep buying this!

Good

Posted by TheNorwegian on Apr 16, 2014

Great, but perhaps a bit too sweet. Tastes very different from Heinz, but I'm not sure which one I prefer.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »