CAD

CA$20.21

CA$23.69

Savings of: CA$3.47 (15% off)

• This product is prohibited for import into Korea due to the following restriction: Pet therapeutic.

• Customer Ratings

WORKS!

Posted by 4701532501074923202 on Apr 12, 2016

Altho it smells afful, it works and the dog's love it!

My Dachshund Love it!!

Posted by CharmaineEzra on Mar 30, 2016

My dachshund extremely love these. Freshens their breath while they get a tasty treat! Eventho it says its for Medium to Large dogs my 2 minis finish it in 5 mins tops.

don't know about the dental effects but dog likes it.

Posted by 5060997621606835025 on Oct 28, 2015

I freeze it so she takes longer to eat it. Otherwise she will wolf it down. Quite nice smelling bacony chew stick. Large enough size for a mid sized dog

Posted by Strelka on May 06, 2015

Tiešām piemērots lieliem suņiem, bet arī mazāki ar patiku ēda. Labi atsvaidzina!

ХОРОШИЕ ПАЛОЧКИ-СОБАКЕ НРАВЯТСЯ!

Posted by 5006708943197687216 on Mar 18, 2015

ЗУБНЫЕ ЩЕТКИ ДЛЯ СОБАК, МОЕЙ ОЧЕНЬ ПОНРАВИЛИСЬ, ЖУЕТ ИХ С УДОВОЛЬСТВИЕМ, ПАЧКА НЕ МАЛЕНЬКАЯ, 508 ГРАММ, ДАВАЛА ПО 1 ШТУЧКЕ В ДЕНЬ, НАМ ХВАТИЛО НА ЧТО-ТО ОКОЛО 2-Х МЕСЯЦЕВ. Если отзыв полезен,ПОЖАЛУЙСТА нажмите YES! Удачных покупок!

A tasty way to clean dog's teeth

Posted by 4683149547272654877 on Mar 03, 2015

I buy this size for my little chihuahua! He is an aggressive chewer and gulps the petite size down with no effort. With this size I cut them into 3s and freeze them to make it more of an effort for him to chew through. It really keeps his teeth clean and he loves this treat!

My dog loves this

Posted by 5704781674087423233 on Jan 15, 2015

My dog loves this. He gets crazy when he smells it. It is good for your dogs teeth.

Love this product

Posted by 4636129494030174741 on Oct 01, 2014

My dog has been using Ark Naturals Breath-Less Toothpaste for most of the five years that I have rescued him. In fact, after breakfast, he sits and waits for his "toothbrush." My vet continues to comment on how white his teeth are and tells me that I'm doing a good job. I recommend this product to all of my friends because it has kept my big dog's teeth white white white!

Recommend

Posted by 4716060440007126523 on Sep 20, 2014

it's smell bad, but work.

no visual effect

Posted by 5497911713212157390 on Sep 17, 2014

My dogs like the taste but I have seen no difference in their teeth. In addition, one of my dogs has had diarrhea after eating it several times. It seems the green part is not being digested well, you can actually see it in the dog feces. It becomes green....

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »