CAD

See Price in Cart!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2841396 on Apr 07, 2012

This product is fantastic. I am an avid hiker and spend nearly every day in the woods for at least a couple hours. I am not sure how this works for fleas, but it works great to help keep ticks off the dogs. I have used just geranium oil in the past and know it works awesome for ticks. Also, may of the flea/tick products my dog can't stand the smell and will instantly try to rub it off. This product doesn't seem to bother him and he smells great! I highly recommend you try it and I do reapply it every time I go out.

Nice

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Jul 15, 2013

My dogs plays with homeless cats and we take them out to football country fields. They used to come back home with every flea in the world, also mosquito bites! I can have them protected and without the annoying itchiness. The smell, on the downside, is extremely annoying for them and for us. So we have to spray them outdoors, otherwise the four of us (my two dogs, my husband and i) sneeze like crazy! After good ten minutes for the smell t o go away, my dogs doesn't even bother on the smell and they're so happy. And I can feel comfortable and relaxed knowing my dogs are protected. As the only not harmful product on the market for this purpose, I would totally repurchase this. Even though I hate the smell and my dogs sneeze from it.

Worked Instantly

Posted by 4794090029399898976 on Nov 09, 2013

My dogs were increasingly scratching themselves. After applying Flea Flicker!, they instantly stopped scratching. Simply unbelievable!

ArkNaturals,Fleas Flicker

Posted by Reviewer2984127 on Oct 13, 2011

It appears to help our little dog with his problem of being to close to the ground and picking up every flea possible.

Ark Naturals Flea Flicker Makes Your Dog Smell Good! Not so good at killing fleas though!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

This product will make your dog smell real good for a couple of days. However, as far as killing fleas it may kill some of them or slow them down for a day or so but it definitely isn't the whole answer to the flea problem. It sure does make your dog smell good though.

Really good

Posted by 4772543509650156142 on Apr 19, 2015

Works great for my cat and dog. I have no worries when walking in the forest anymore.

Does its job

Posted by 4994548901562193742 on Jul 30, 2015

Doesn't smell like insecticide, helped to keep fleas away for a while

it works!!

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Aug 23, 2015

don't usually bother to write reviews but this product is so good. It works. I will not use pesticides on or in my dogs. This actually works. I live in FL so you know how bad fleas can be and have cats next door!!! I will buy again. smells great! You re-apply once a week.

Safe for animals!

Posted by 5061149986208322460 on May 14, 2014

My cats don't mind this at all, and they stopped scratching.I like that it doesn't make them sick and I can spray it on daily if I want to.Also tried this for headlice and it seemed to work.It is a good sized bottle so it is economical.

effective but not long lasting