CAD

CA$13.46

CA$15.78

Savings of: CA$2.32 (15% off)

Dogs love these - the cat can't stand them.

Posted by annathie on May 21, 2015

I got them for my cat, but she doesn't like them. The dogs do however. Also, they're all different sized, so it is unclear what the normal size is for a "square". There's nothing on the packaging that indicates this, so you don't know if you're giving too much or not enough!

My dogs love these treats

Posted by 4965088202887613533 on Apr 10, 2015

I give these treats to my rottie mix(6 years old) and my shihtzu (11 years old) as part of their morning routine. They get so excited to eat them, there has not been any digestive issues from this treat with my older dog who tends to have a sensitive belly. Highly recommend them! And iherb shipped my order on time and it was exactly what I expected as the site says ! Will order more from them very soon!!

My vet recommends it

Posted by 4963351764664754830 on Apr 08, 2015

I gave a few similar products for my vet to see which fits my cat best, and he picks this one. Hope to keep my senior cat's joints in good shape.

Joint Rescue

Posted by 4630873812344236820 on Jun 30, 2014

Yet to still try these but I am sure they will love them as they do all the others…..

Very good product!

Posted by Reviewer1959078 on Oct 22, 2013

Our 13 year old dog always goes crazy when we give these to her! We also give Life extension's dog mix (see review on our page) which combined to these have given our dog so much vitality, and makes her act like she is 4-5 years younger! It's probable that the more you can see the signs of aging on your dog right now the more you will see differences with these. We warmly recommend to at least give these products a try! If you liked this review please click "YES" below.

Awesome deal

Posted by 4661446912684697231 on Oct 14, 2013

This is the same product that I get at the pet store but for $7 cheap. This product works great for my dogs

Healthy and the dogs love them

Posted by Reviewer2393367 on Sep 06, 2012

I used to buy some expensive glucosamine chondroitin treats that the Vet recommended until I found these at iherb. Not only is the price much better than in the pet stores, but they are healthy and the dogs love them. Also mine do not dry up as the other person mentioned. Mine are super moist. I keep them sealed in the package and place them in a large old coffee tin as well.

good for my dog

Posted by Reviewer3101965 on Jun 30, 2011

my dog is very like this.

Ark Naturals Chicken Jerky

Posted by Reviewer1588471 on Dec 24, 2010

My dogs didn't really care for these treats.

Murray's favorite treat!!

Posted by Reviewer1978843 on Nov 10, 2010

My senior dog goes absolutely nuts for these. They have way more Glucosamine and MSM than most other treats, and at iHerb they're much cheaper than at the pet store. I've ordered all the flavors- he can't get enough. An easy and relative inexpensive way to give joint supplements- try them!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »