CAD

CA$14.64

CA$20.36

Savings of: CA$5.73 (28% off)

• This product is prohibited for import into Korea due to the following restriction: Pet therapeutic.

• Reviews | English

For dogs w/ arthritis...This is a MUST have

Posted by Reviewer1096212 on Jul 06, 2009

It makes a HUGE difference in my 12 1/2 yr old golden. Whether he is sore from chasing the ball or swimming in the pool; we have one every night before bed... These make it all go away the next day. Consistency is the rule here.

Great stuff but beware

Posted by Reviewer2554058 on Mar 01, 2010

Ark Naturals has just changed the formula on the Venison & Chicken flavors, buyer beware. I got the ones with 1000 mg of sea cucumber, but watch out for possible changes to 250mg.

My dog loves this stuff!

Posted by 5693540966952329944 on Mar 13, 2015

It has helped against her joint pains.

My Dogs Can't Get Enough

Posted by Reviewer1262335 on Mar 18, 2008

I have no idea what 'sea cucumber' is, but my two little Min Pins love these jerky treats. I break the jerkys in half and they get half in the morning and half before bedtime. They'd eat the whole bag in one sitting if I'd let them.

my mini schnauzer loves these

Posted by LotusJ57 on Jul 12, 2008

my mini schnauzer has a bum knee and this product has helped quite a bit. Excellent price too!

These work so well for my dog!

Posted by Reviewer2345221 on Jan 18, 2009

She is more agile and doesn't mind the taste although she does like the lamb one best she will also eat these.

Murray's favorite treat!!

Posted by Reviewer1978843 on Nov 10, 2010

My senior dog goes absolutely nuts for these. They have way more Glucosamine and MSM than most other treats, and at iHerb they're much cheaper than at the pet store. I've ordered all the flavors- he can't get enough. An easy and relative inexpensive way to give joint supplements- try them!

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3097406 on Jul 03, 2011

My dogs both seem to respond great to this product.

my dog loves it

Posted by XusoIherb on Jun 30, 2012

I buyed one of this to support my joint dog. He loves it. Very good taste and very good joint quantity compounds

MY DOGS LOVE IT

Posted by kookynooky on May 07, 2013

they love it so will get them more

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »