CAD

CA$8.08

CA$9.34

Savings of: CA$1.26 (14% off)

Finely milled gluten free flour product! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 23, 2013

Love Arrowhead Mills products! I use this for making pancakes, waffles, muffins, you name it. Yummy!!! Great amount for the price. I love that I can get it here for a better price than the local whole foods market and also get it delivered to my door in 2 to 3 days!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2072312 on May 30, 2013

Good in pancakes

deliciious in pancakes

Posted by 4695540980160318005 on Mar 05, 2013

We love buckwheat pancakes. They're great with PB & J on them or syrup or fruit or any topping. I love the health benefits of buckwheat.

Buckwheat Flour

Posted by dessertswithbenefits on Jan 03, 2013

In my experience, Arrowhead Mills buckwheat flour produces a dense baked good along with a greyish color, which isn't really an issue for me. I make a note to myself to use more leavening agents with this flour. It tastes great when paired with banana or chocolate.

Cheap and good

Posted by Reviewer2346287 on Dec 17, 2012

I use buckwheat for example in pancakes. I cant eat wheat floor, soo buckwheat is a really good alternative. It`s much cheaper for me to order from iherb than buy it here in Norway

Arrowhead products flour

Posted by Reviewer2754386 on Dec 15, 2012

I use buckwheat and rye flour. Found it hard to get in the New Orleans area except at Whole Foods Co at inflated prices. Rye flour is scarce as hens teeth. Iherb has everything I need at good prices.

Gluten Free

Posted by Reviewer1896114 on Jun 27, 2012

Great for gluten free diets. Great cost and value!

Bad taste

Posted by 5485453688246175147 on Jun 17, 2012

The taste and smell is not very good and you have to use it in very small amounts and mix it with other types of flour. Ive tried better brands of buckwheat flour.

Good!

Posted by 4613142442863848488 on Jun 09, 2012

I found this flour good, but I'm not sure whether it was the combination of Tapioca flour that made some of my baking a little 'chewy,' I think I need to rethink the quantities of each flour, putting less of this in, because I think it's fairly dense. Having said that, it's very tasty and nutritious and will be buying again.

great product