CAD

Posted by Reviewer1381713 on Jun 05, 2012

Love it!

Arrowhead products flour

Posted by Reviewer2754386 on Dec 15, 2012

I use buckwheat and rye flour. Found it hard to get in the New Orleans area except at Whole Foods Co at inflated prices. Rye flour is scarce as hens teeth. Iherb has everything I need at good prices.

Cheap and good

Posted by Reviewer2346287 on Dec 17, 2012

I use buckwheat for example in pancakes. I cant eat wheat floor, soo buckwheat is a really good alternative. It`s much cheaper for me to order from iherb than buy it here in Norway

Finely milled gluten free flour product! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 23, 2013

Love Arrowhead Mills products! I use this for making pancakes, waffles, muffins, you name it. Yummy!!! Great amount for the price. I love that I can get it here for a better price than the local whole foods market and also get it delivered to my door in 2 to 3 days!

deliciious in pancakes

Posted by 4695540980160318005 on Mar 05, 2013

We love buckwheat pancakes. They're great with PB & J on them or syrup or fruit or any topping. I love the health benefits of buckwheat.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2072312 on May 30, 2013

Good in pancakes

Buckwheat Flour

Posted by 5231467377930011408 on Aug 25, 2013

Great for crepes!

Fantastic!

Posted by 4926912530760183210 on Jun 16, 2014

I love this buckwheat flour. I mix it half and half with oat flour to make yummy pancakes and pikelets.

Wonderful Flour Wheat Free Organic

Posted by MarieMR on Jul 26, 2014

I use this flour in place of wheat flour, much healthier. Iherb you have good products and a wide range of products and it is nice to know that when I want to I can get everything from the same place at very good prices Fast delivery Thanks.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »