CAD

CA$11.30

CA$13.24

Savings of: CA$1.93 (15% off)

• Customer Ratings

High-quality organic quinoa (in a package which needs redesign)

Posted by Reviewer2701928 on Jun 06, 2012

High quality grain, I just wish they would start using non-toxic paint on the packaging (can't help notice the smell). I'd suggest you refill it into some other bag upon arrival. Other than that, this Quinoa is great.

Very good taste

Posted by Reviewer1503049 on Nov 02, 2012

I liked it very much. It was the first time for me to try Quinoa, so I did not know what to expect. But the taste and the texture were really nice! I just boiled it fo 15 minutes and mixed with some cooked vegetables (paprika, onion, selery, tomato, cauliflower and zucchini) It was delicious!!! Will try another brands to compare.

bird seed LOL

Posted by Reviewer2572594 on Sep 13, 2010

This was my first time trying this product. It was a little strange eating it at first but I got used to it. I made it into a salad with vegies and dressing really good.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2175047 on Jul 28, 2011

Excellent whole grain with full protein.

Quinoa is awesome

Posted by Reviewer3033976 on Dec 14, 2012

It's a really good alternative to rice. Very filling and so healthy. Cook mine with vegetable broth and it makes it tastier.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1748474 on May 13, 2011

Wholesome and delicious! I've missed Quinoa since I moved to South Korea, now with iHerb, I am able to order gluten free foods at a reasonable cost! The quinoa tastes great, just like I remember back in the states! :)

Love Quinoa Love Arrowhead products

Posted by Reviewer2092134 on Sep 16, 2011

A great quick 'rice substitute' and if you have leftovers, it's yummy for breakfast, too.

Yummy, High Protein Grain

Posted by Reviewer2261586 on Mar 29, 2012

This grain is nice to cook up like rice and add to stir fry breakfasts and lunches.

My first packet of quinoa and no looking back!

Posted by eatingclean on Feb 26, 2014

This was my first packet of quinoa and I find it really delicious! I cook it with water and a little chicken stock. It is also organic so what's not to like? Will definitely be ordering more of this! Just wish it came in bigger sizes!

Organic is the way to go.

Posted by jnewbigging on Jul 16, 2013

I love quinoa - filling and healthy, a far superior option to rice and pasta. Great for making salads, stir-frys, fritters, etc.