CAD

CA$3.15

CA$3.53

Savings of: CA$0.38 (11% off)

husband like it.

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Jan 29, 2015

This is a staple in my cupboard.

Great product!

Posted by 5607809136609595162 on Jan 12, 2015

I was expecting to see smth like rice crispies or so - and was sooo pleased to find it more natural! Has a great taste too. Was going to use it in some of desserts - but it's tasty as a cereal on it's own!

good taste and versatile

Posted by 5013526863525917313 on Nov 12, 2014

Good for making cold cereal and vegan rice crisps. Nice whole grain taste, not too strong. Light but crisp texture.

Light and fluffy

Posted by Butterfly on Oct 04, 2014

Doesn't taste much of anything, but its' sugar free so you can flavour it yourself. I need more crunch from my cereal but this could be used when making cookies for example.

plain but

Posted by 5241031409592753489 on Sep 29, 2014

addicting

Light and simple

Posted by 5519839557210838957 on Aug 27, 2014

Light and simple

Great gluten free option

Posted by 5558423172341473585 on Aug 01, 2014

I mix this with the puffed millet (same brand) and cornflakes to make a gluten free cereal, with no added sugar. Add a few fresh berries and it's perfect. Love, this product. Really goes a long way and awesome price.

Little nutrition

Posted by Reviewer2900469 on Jun 30, 2014

It serves as a carrier for breakfast fruit. Not much nutrition in the cereals but it is gluten free and has its place.

Healthy product

Posted by SavoringLife on Apr 28, 2014

Healthy product, a big packet. Tasteless on its own but great when you mix it with other cereal.

Good value, big bag, but it will be gone quickly

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Apr 17, 2014

Bought 5 bags at a time. Planned to eat it as breakfast in the office if I don't have time to buy any. So I tried it for 2 times so far... really not filling as I only add skimmed milk in it.. it says on the package for 10 portions.. I guess for me only 5 time the whole bag would be all gone.. Next time I should add sth to the cereal, like other users said... maybe some dried fruits and bananas to make it more filling for my breakie. *if you like my review and found it useful, please click "YES" below this review and don't forget to click my username to see useful information and also you can see all the products I have actually bought and tried over 5 years now*