CAD

CA$23.70

CA$25.35

Savings of: CA$1.65 (7% off)

• Please note this item has been replaced by ATS-00256.

• Customer Ratings

Changed my mind

Posted by Reviewer1540113 on Mar 11, 2015

I originally gave this almond butter two stars. I've bumped it up. I find the thickness to be fine. It's the flavor that gives me pause. I don't know why it has less almond flavor than the non-organic brand I've had in the past. Maybe it is an acquired flavor. It's so hard to rate. It doesn't even have a nice almond smell. Maybe that it due to it being raw. With the scandalous treatment of almonds in the here and now, I really feel a lot better about "organic". There IS something that makes me want to keep taking another bite ... It is no more expensive than non-organic, so my suggestion is to try it. It's edible, so you've got nothing to lose, even if you find it isn't your favorite in the final analysis.

Would have preferred without the skins

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Mar 04, 2015

Love that it is raw and organic, but wish they would remove the skins, which give a fragrance to the butter that I do not like - minus one star for that. Will probably not be re-ordering.

almond

Posted by 5039793376063279139 on Nov 05, 2014

Taste is good, manufacturer seems trusted but jar cap was not sealed good enaugh so minor leaking occured

Delicious, but not truly raw.

Posted by 5451993341694323636 on Aug 03, 2014

I have no real complaints. It's delicious, good texture/density, and isn't very oily at all. No separation as far as I can tell. The only thing is, it's not truly raw because California almonds are used (pasteurization required by law). I'm not a raw foodist but to those who are, it's a misleading detail. And on that note, being that it's not really raw, it's a little expensive. Tasty and satisfying but I'll try something new when the jar is through.

Useful ingredient, a bit dry

Posted by 5300042938994606872 on Jul 28, 2014

It's never going to be as 'good' as sticky sweet peanut butter, but this is a good almond butter to use in cooking. Made some nice thai style curries using it to thicken up the sauce. On it's own or with fruit, I found it a bit dry.

Natural and flavor

Posted by 5578891908114041262 on Jul 15, 2014

I liked this product because is very natural and the flavor is amazing

Very tasty!

Posted by ElisMar on May 01, 2014

Highly recommended!

humm

Posted by 5528472537290883925 on Apr 09, 2014

Great product, extremely fresh and natural. This product is worth purchasing and paying the extra cost. Good product for the money.

Great product

Posted by 5142570558941908672 on Apr 01, 2014

Of all the almond butters I've trialled, this is definitely a favorite. It's has the marzipan undertones of a true raw almond butter, nice thick consistency perfect for indulging by the spoonful, however drying on the palette (as a lot of nut butters are). Would highly recommend it, and I plan on making it a pantry staple.

Tastes good

Posted by 4732776885281352564 on Feb 04, 2014

This is a good product but in my opinion overpriced

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »