CAD

Ordered this for a friend

Posted by ladyflipover on Oct 07, 2013

I did not use it personally.

Addictive!!

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013

Yes, it is expensive, but almonds are expensive. Very good, great in sandwiches, raw food balls or just off the spoon...

Delicious

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Jan 18, 2013

I love this product! I was staying away from nuts for digestion issues (candida) and also because I couldn't find a good quality raw butter close by. I'm so happy I bought this as it is such a nice treat to pull out every now and then. I dip carrots in and also smear it on apple slices.

Ammm-azing!

Posted by karandachic on Mar 06, 2013

I loved this almond butter.. It was fresh, oily goodness full of almond flavour.. I had to stop myself from devouring the whole container at once. Still ran out pretty fast. Recommend to all if you are looking for a healthy alternative to your regular fats

yum!

Posted by Reviewer2487560 on Jun 11, 2011

Great flavor and texture. Not a lot of stirring involved, which I really appreciate.

No oil on top

Posted by 4931802558960272452 on Jan 18, 2015

Exactly what I was looking for! No excessive oil separation

Very delicious

Posted by 5020580677433758376 on Jul 06, 2015

Bought four tubs already. Best snack before bed. Very nutty and natural. Yummy and nutritious.

Love this stuff!

Posted by 5142075002510266693 on Jun 17, 2014

Expensive but well worth it. I bought another less expensive brand when I finished my first jar of Artisana and I can't wait to finish it to get into this second one I bought. The taste is well worth the price.

Best almond better around

Posted by Reviewer1079334 on Mar 17, 2011

After years of trying different almond butters, I am excited that Artisana is available at Iherb! Excellent taste and texture, not to mention being ORGANIC!

Probably the most delicious nut butter I've ever had

Posted by Reviewer1062430 on Apr 21, 2011

I just love this stuff. I had to hold myself back from downing the whole jar in one sitting. I add it to smoothies, have it with veggies and fruit, on bread, alone, on chocolate, it's just tasty.