CAD

CA$14.01

CA$16.48

Savings of: CA$2.47 (15% off)

• Please note this item has been replaced by ATS-00258.

• Customer Ratings

Excellent Product

Posted by 5316002329607912592 on Feb 10, 2015

I scoop a few spoonfuls as a quick snack for my toddler. Great quick snack for kids and adults. it has a natural sweetness compared to coconut oil. Not easy to spread as texture is even harder and crumbly than coconut oil. That's why I just eat it with a spoon. Love this product.

holy...wow.

Posted by gusseting on Nov 06, 2014

quite simply the bomb in terms of a healthy luxurious taste. looking forward to experimenting more in recipes if i can just stop eating spoonfuls straight out of the jar. star removed due to the issues with separation - it's a minor quibble, and probably not a problem in the middle of summer.

smells devine

Posted by 4702465094420479831 on Oct 23, 2014

smells like the most amazing thing on the planet, but like herbal tea it's not the same. Works well as a baking substitue to butter it has more bulk than straight coconut oil. I will buy again but probably wont bother buying coconut oil as well.

Tasty

Posted by 5282785636761971834 on Jul 16, 2014

There's separation of oil & meat, need to stir well. It's absolutely tasty, but a bit expensive. I've learned how to make coconut butter myself (that's extremely easy!), the taste is the same as this coconut butter, but a lot cheaper. This would still be a good choice if someone do not want to make coconut butter themselves.

Good but it's solid in Ireland so not smoothe and creamy like I wanted

Posted by owenfox on May 26, 2014

Tasted good. Good for recipes. Organic. No complaints but wish it was more like "butter" which melted or spread easily. Lots of otherwise great testimonials from this product. Enjoy! Check out my page for my of my awesome n honest testimonials! Owen :)

Good one

Posted by 4972322159424101089 on Apr 06, 2014

Good product but sincerely I prefer Raw Chocolate Coconut Butter version. I am quite sure that it is much better (IMHO). Sincerely I am happy with all products from Artisana ))

Undecided

Posted by Reviewer3245918 on Feb 07, 2014

This is the first time I've tried Coconut Butter. I guess I expected it to be a bit sweeter and not as dry feeling. I received it quite solid, but since it's being sitting in the pantry, it's liquified quite a lot and the oil rises to the top. It tastes ok. I usually spread some nutella on top just to give it a bit more sweetness and flavour.

Great.

Posted by 5519415794697087069 on Dec 03, 2013

I love this spread on morning toast. Sometimes its creamy though and other times it harder to spread.

Coconut Butter

Posted by 4971789312651934667 on Nov 03, 2013

The smell and taste is wonderful. I use it in my smoothies and it gives them an extra yummy boost. I have a hard time mixing the oil at the top into the butter, even with heating. I end up making a mess each morning.

Coconut butter

Posted by 4836597234614292954 on Oct 08, 2013

Very good in taste, not too sweet

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »