CAD

CA$15.38
CA$18.09
Savings of: CA$2.71 (15% off)
Reviews 5-star

Pure coconut deliciousness!

Posted by iHerbalicious on Nov 29, 2012

This really is a treat for all of us coconut lovers. It smells divine, is naturally sweet and full of flavour. When refrigerated it turns solid and when used as spread it has to be brought above room temperature otherwise it will crumble (to around 85°F/30°C as stated on the jar) – simply set the jar in pan of warm water (keep temperature below 110 °F/43°C ) and mix it well afterwards. It can be used in many ways but because I somehow can’t really trust myself around it (when left out in the open:)) I usually rather keep it refrigerated; when I desire a quick snack or a sweet treat I just scrape off a spoonful and let it melt in my mouth or mix it in hot cocoa sweetened with stevia.

addictive!

Posted by Reviewer1782385 on Jan 19, 2011

At first I didn't think I'd like this but it grows on you. It kinda has the consistancy of peanut butter and isn't really all that sweet to me but the coconut aftertast is so good that I want more. Good think it's so good for you. :P

Artisana makes the best coconut butter

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Mar 09, 2011

This product is so flavorful, needing no sweetner. The consistency is very rich. I like the flesh, not just the oil of coconut.

Perfect Coconut Butter

Posted by RubiesHealth on Aug 06, 2013

I have tried many brands of coconut fat available at iHerb. This one's taste and aroma is perfect. Glass bottle; no worries of BPA. This preparation includes coconut flesh - contains 2g of protein and 2g of sugar in one serving. It has great texture and is ideal as a spread or a replacement for dairy cream in home-made ice-cream! Add a tablespoon of this with a pinch of salt (for 1 cup of rice) to make aromatic coconut rice, known as nasi-lemak in Asia! Artisana has another preparation - 100% coconut oil Extra Virgin that is slightly more expensive than this and is ideal for anti-parasite and weight-loss program.

Dangerously delicious!

Posted by 4999934268950536368 on Mar 09, 2015

This organic coconut butter is really too good. You can't stop eating it and it can be quite dangerous! I bought it in winter time, and I received it with approximately 1-2 cm of coconut oil (in solid state) as a top layer. I was too lazy to melt the whole jar and mix everything together, so I took the oil out and put it in another container and used it as a cooking oil. I ate all what remained out of the jar, cutting it out(sometimes chipping it, would be more accurate) with a knife. It really was too good. Naturally sweet! I also used it as a filling for home made chocolate. I can not wait that you have some more in stock so that I can order some more. I ordered also one jar of Dastony's because Artisana's was out of stock. Dastony's was not solidified in two layers, which I understood meant that the oily part was mixed in the whole. And as I tasted it, it did indeed give me the impression it contained a little more oil in it. Still very good though.