CAD

CA$14.33

CA$16.86

Savings of: CA$2.53 (15% off)

• Please note this item has been replaced by ATS-00258.

• Customer Ratings

YUM!!

Posted by AmyGreen on Jul 07, 2012

I love this spread on toast, waffles, pancakes - I use it just like I would butter. It's delicious! It's also great for making dairy-free frostings and icings.

Amazing

Posted by tinatherese on Jan 24, 2012

The texture and flavour is just heavanly, sooo yummy on a spoon but I also mix some in natural yoghurt!!

Addictive, and versatile.

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013

Just like everyone else - I love this stuff and tend to have a spoonful in the evening. Other uses: A spoonful in my morning smoothie - green smoothie or any type. unlike coconut oil which coagulates/solidifies in my cold smoothies, this does not seem to do that. spread on apple slices or other fruit whole wheat tortilla, spread some of this and some mashed banana then roll up for the kids. I put a spoonful in when I make muffins, breads, oatmeal balls, etc... Advice - do mix it when you get it, just like you would do with natural peanut butter when the oil is on the top. The only negative thing is, I go through the jar much faster than I ever expected.

Orgasm In The Mouth

Posted by Reviewer2876704 on Feb 17, 2012

This tastes amazing. Nutiva's Coconut Manna is good but the sweet, tangy deliciousness of this is exceptional. WARNING: Very addictive.

Delicious

Posted by MikeMember on May 26, 2011

Creamy and sweet. Nice coconut taste, but be prepared for oil separation. Must be mixed every time or kept in a cool place.

from israel

Posted by Reviewer2874250 on Apr 05, 2011

very tasty!

100% yummy!

Posted by iLove-iHerb on Apr 09, 2011

This coconut butter is so very delicious. We've hit the bottom of the jar already (it only took the two of us a week). It's making breakfast a true treat.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2543685 on Mar 17, 2011

This stuff tastes so good it's absolutely ridiculous. Perfect, creamy, coconutty goodness. Try it, you won't regret it (unless you OD and eat half the jar at one sitting).

The best raw coconut butter around!

Posted by Reviewer1605779 on Mar 09, 2011

I've used it before and love, love, love it!

The best!

Posted by juliaheis on Feb 26, 2011

Artisana raw coconut butter (coconut cream) is the best I've ever tasted. It can be a bit tricky to get out of the jar, so I recommend setting it in a pan of warm water or on a radiator (not more than around 110 degrees, as this could kill the enzymes). This will soften it. You can then pour out the liquid oil into a container along with the rest of the contents (you may need to scoop it out with a knife or spoon). Mix it together well (my experience says a clean hand works well :o)), and this will give the best consistency and texture. Yummy! And so healthy too!