CAD

Artisana, Organics, Raw Coconut Butter, 16 oz (454 g)

CA$14.66
CA$17.25
Savings of: CA$2.59 (15% off)

I can't stop eating it!

Posted by ladyflipover on Aug 21, 2013

Coconut butter...why did I only discover it recently?!!!! Do not attempt to open it unless you have plenty of self control!

Dangerously delicious!

Posted by 4999934268950536368 on Mar 09, 2015

This organic coconut butter is really too good. You can't stop eating it and it can be quite dangerous! I bought it in winter time, and I received it with approximately 1-2 cm of coconut oil (in solid state) as a top layer. I was too lazy to melt the whole jar and mix everything together, so I took the oil out and put it in another container and used it as a cooking oil. I ate all what remained out of the jar, cutting it out(sometimes chipping it, would be more accurate) with a knife. It really was too good. Naturally sweet! I also used it as a filling for home made chocolate. I can not wait that you have some more in stock so that I can order some more. I ordered also one jar of Dastony's because Artisana's was out of stock. Dastony's was not solidified in two layers, which I understood meant that the oily part was mixed in the whole. And as I tasted it, it did indeed give me the impression it contained a little more oil in it. Still very good though.

Artisana 100% organic Raw Coconut Butter

Posted by Reviewer3060946 on Mar 31, 2011

Beautiful product. The organic raw coconut butter is so much sweeter and smoother than the non organic I have recently used in making my raw food product. I am very impressed with this product.

great price$$ super product

Posted by Reviewer2743502 on Mar 11, 2011

Love it! Definitely the most affordable place to purchase item. I love to add it to my sweet potatoes and oatmeal for hint of coconut.

For the Coconut Lover in You!

Posted by Reviewer3172436 on Oct 09, 2011

I won't rate this up as high as the Artisana Nut Butters as you CAN stop eating this. It is REALLY RICH and eating too much may give you that sick tummy feeling. I found it more enjoyable in the individual packet size where the amount is small and you don't O.D. on it. It is good, though. You may like it more than the nut butter!