CAD

CA$2.84

CA$3.79

Savings of: CA$0.95 (25% off)

good

Posted by 4648781048334775358 on May 02, 2016

good

Very nice.

Posted by 5182877449931676423 on Mar 17, 2016

Good soap! Have nothing bad to say about it. Smells great and doesn't dry out. And naturally antibacterial.

It is a nice

Posted by 4924053654088025417 on Jan 22, 2016

It is a nice and natural product recommend purchase

The smell has been changed

Posted by 5401940622169940299 on Dec 10, 2015

No good smell anymore! What´s been done? Where is the sandalsmell? The wonderful smell of sandalwood is gone! Why? I will no longer buy this soap. It´s used to be my favorite soap.

PLASTIC ODOR!!

Posted by 5298791848307364227 on Dec 05, 2015

I love(d) this soap and have ordered quite a bit, keeping some and giving some away for gifts. I am completely disappointed in this product and WILL NOT order it again. The packaging is different. The soap is yellow and not brown and the only smell from this sandalwood advertised soap is PLASTIC. In the trash it went while I now look for a more reputable soap making company.

smells great !!

Posted by 4886782019467435016 on Dec 03, 2015

The smells is great if you are a sandalwood addict. I love this~ my bathroom all over the smell when I am using it. Only allitle bit dry after use. It is great for summer use. I put this in my drawer too, smells wonderful.

Not the same

Posted by 5541985995577714031 on Dec 01, 2015

I just re-ordered this soap and it is not the same as what I have been using for years. The color is a pale yellow and there is NO hint of Sandalwood fragrance. The package is different than what is pictured on this product page so I don't know if the soap is from a different company or if it is a different formula but I am very disappointed in the change.

Perfect and amazing

Posted by 4938615546298265520 on Nov 24, 2015

Price unbeatable when the product has this quality! Best smell ever, gives you a mini meditation inside the shower! Wish I knew if "palmyra oil" comes from the palm oil industry and that way contributes to deforestation of the rainforest. Someone know?

A good soap for the shower.

Posted by Reviewer3020816 on Nov 20, 2015

I have used this soap for years and I am still not tired of it. I do alternate my soaps and have four different ones that I like. I do not use any of my shower soaps on my face because they do cause facial dryness. The ingredients in this one are impressive. The sandalwood one is the best smelling one of the choices. I have sensitive and dry skin, especially my face.

Good

Posted by 5574639932455245180 on Nov 05, 2015

Its really good and and soft for my psoriasis