Auromere, Ayurvedic Mouthwash, Alcohol-Free, Fluoride-Free, 12 oz (354 ml)

C$ 9.25

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

My favorite natural mouthwash by far

Posted by Donica From North Carolina on Apr 22, 2013

I have tried a few different natural mouthwashes by different brands and I have not been too satisfied. I don't like minty, burning mouthwashes and most of them have burned and stung. I had to get used to the burning. This mouthwash, in contrast, is actually rather sweet and tasty. There is no sting or burn when I use it. I use it in conjunction with the foam-free fennel toothpaste by the same brand and my tooth are whiter and healthier. I love this stuff so much that I had to buy a backup, immediately.

If you like black licorice, you'll like this mouthwash

Posted by 4811693915900287361 on Sep 17, 2012

Auromere was a perfectly good mouthwash. However, it's flavor is very distinctly anise. If you like black licorice, you'll like this product. But if anise is not your thing, skip it for a minty, cinnamon or citrus flavored mouthwash from another brand.

great

Posted by SHaneSHka From Russian Federation on Mar 18, 2012

i like it very much

Finally I found my favorite one!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 26, 2012

I like it, love it and I will shop another bottle when I finish this one, with no doubt. My throat is clean from constant stret infection and from being swollen as I gargle my throat each time I flush my teeth. I like this herbaly sweet taste, it is not too strong, very good combination of herbs.

Tastes really nice.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 From Japan on Sep 17, 2011

It's a squirt-bottle, so if your aim is true it's easy to use. I could wish for it to be a little bit less sweet, but that's just me. If you like a mild refreshing mouthwash, this is for you.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »