CAD

CA$10.16

CA$11.51

Savings of: CA$1.36 (12% off)

This works

Posted by CombinationEczema on Oct 08, 2013

This works - stops my dry hands from itching and improves overall feeling of dry skin. This is really has no smell, it has the texture and appearance of liquid makeup. I use it frequently and it helps with eczema on my hands.

Soothes better than cortisone

Posted by 5016932996052200706 on Aug 15, 2014

Great help with very very itchy skin. It even reliefs itch better than cortisone usually does for me!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1586194 on Jul 21, 2013

One of the best anti itch products I've ever used. Has really helped clear up a long standing skin rash, also good for itchy insect bites.

Pretty good

Posted by christinelux on Sep 17, 2013

This is great to put on at night to stop the "itch" if you have eczema.

Not quite anti-itch

Posted by lenajeff on Mar 21, 2015

It hasn't quite worked for me, the anti-itch part which was the selling point. The smell isn't all too bad and goes away after application. It's like an earthy calamine lotion smell. I do like how the lotion is a good texture (not runny) for application but there doesn't seem to be any benefits so cannot recommend it. There are better alternatives.

Sticky feel

Posted by ChisaHolly on Oct 08, 2014

I don't like the feel of it on my skin, quite sticky. It didn't really stop the itch totally. Regretted buying it.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2508852 on Jun 07, 2016

A great salve for inflamed skin - i used in on patches of chafed or pimply skin to take to red out. On my third bottle!

so glad I bought this

Posted by 5418438590495508414 on Aug 22, 2016

I have very sensitive skin and i find that I get itchy and sore skin from shaving and sometimes no known reason, this product is a life saver. Going to repurchase

baby