Azelique, Age Refining Eye Treatment, .5 fl oz (15 ml)

C$ 41.61
Reviews 5-star

Best Eye Cream ever

Posted by Reviewer3309223 on Jan 14, 2013

I am 47 with super sensitive skin and this eye cream is the best. I have been using it for 6 weeks and it has reduced lines and puffiness with no irritation.Highly recommend. I also use the serum and night cream which are also great and my skin is nice & soft. Will try the day cream next.

This Eye Cream Works --- It Does The Job!

Posted by Reviewer2466666 on Aug 17, 2012

Doesn't sting my eyes like some Eye Creams (I have very sensitive skin). It pats in nicely. I do not rub it in, since the eye area is very delicate....rather I put a dab on my finger tip and pat it around the eye area. It soaks right in nicely! I see a difference in my fine lines and less puffiness too.

Good

Posted by LouLou on Apr 01, 2013

I think this product line is good. It is natural but also contains active ingredients . I also use the daycream and have tried the scrub and I like them all.

Great

Posted by Hanne67 on May 14, 2013

I have an entire set of all the Azelique products and love them! This eye treatment really helps to reduce wrinkles and puffiness. I only use a little bit and pat it on. I like that it comes in a pump bottle.

Seems to be working

Posted by New-Zealand on Jul 27, 2013

Absorbs easily, no strong smells