CAD

BabyGanics, Eczema Care, Skin Protection Cream, 3 oz (85 g)

CA$9.31
CA$9.32
Savings of: CA$0.01 (0% off)

Effective skin protection

Posted by zoeblessing on May 23, 2013

I suffer from severe eczema on my feet and have tried numerous products. NOTHING stops the crazy itching, not even this cream, but so far this has proven to be the most effective at keeping the skin moisturized. The only thing that helps me at least manage the itch is Claratin (or in my case, store brand Loratadine). All the other eczema remedies I've tried, my skin would be dry again in 10 minutes. This one lasts much, much longer, and definitely soothes the discomfort. It helps the itch a tiny bit, so that's something too. I've started to notice that flareups would occur when I eat cake or some other sugar-laden food, so I am going to try cutting that out for a week and see if that helps. Eczema is a result of an inflamed body, so sugar and wheat could be causing my inflammation. In the meantime, I will continue to use this cream to help manage the problem. I love that it's mostly natural.

good

Posted by Reviewer1082736 on May 04, 2012

good moisturiser,i even use it for my hands and after this cream hands are soft :)

Good..good..really good!!

Posted by Marvika on May 10, 2012

Really good .. dry spots on child's cheeks have disappeared. Recommend!

GENIAL PARA EL ECZEMA DISHIDROTICO

Posted by 4624767821961762600 on Sep 13, 2012

Padezco eczema dishidrótico en las manos, y esta crema me ha ido fenomenal. La hidratación es muy duradera, incluso aunque te laves las manos parece que permanece. Huele agradablemente suave, se absorbe muy bien. La mejor que he probado para este problema.

Posted by 5097228048547479885 on Jun 18, 2014

This cream really worked to help heal eczema on my hands and elbows. Within a day my skin felt better and the symtoms started disappearing. It has a soft scent that's not overpowering and it sinks into the skin quite fast. It's not too small but small enough to throw into a bag to take it on the go. I will keep ordering this for the rest of my life.