CAD

CA$6.83

CA$7.60

Savings of: CA$0.76 (10% off)

Great product

Posted by 5262697906984807053 on Apr 08, 2016

I rub a little of balm under my baby's nose, on temples and hands. The smell is very nice and relaxing.

Not Sure If I Like It

Posted by 5575193942212286226 on Dec 02, 2015

When I lift the tin to my nose it smells strongly of peppermint. I'm not sure if that fades when you get further in to the tin and the lavender and chamomile get stronger, but I really dislike mint and if I'd known I'd have gone for the Sleep Balm instead. I am weighing up whether to try a different scent from the Badger Company, so I rubbed this on to my temples and wrists and put a dab under my nose to see how strong the scent was, and after a moment or two I could not longer smell it at all. I feel like it's eight Aussie bucks down the drain to be honest.

nothing !!!

Posted by 5198991231901787407 on Nov 26, 2015

It's was a very unpleasant smell, the effect does not work tried all ways for my baby but did nothing for her , i try it too but nothing !!! ,,, جربت المنتج ولم يعجبني ابدأ ، رائحته سيئة ولم يعطي اي مفعول للنوم او الاسترخاء لا لطفتلي ولا لي انا

smells fantastic

Posted by 4852352389878734213 on Apr 14, 2015

im not sure if this really helps me sleep better, but it smells great!

It worked somehow!

Posted by 4982797686030923443 on Mar 06, 2015

Surprisingly, but it did help me relax and sleep well. I guess it's the calming effect of the lavander and I thank the Badger Company they've come up with the idea of creating it!

So Soothing

Posted by Reviewer2384091 on Feb 09, 2015

I purchased this size to try out; as I plan to purchase the 2 oz for my 90 year old mom. I rub a little under my nose and within 15 minutes I'm sleep. :-) It's wonderful!

So calming

Posted by 5719304551334168914 on Dec 19, 2014

The product arrived in a very small tin, but it smells is amazing and once you place your finger over the balm, the heat dissolve it into your skin. You don't even need to use like an inch or less. The smells last long, and it's very calming. I'm glad to try it!

Lovely evening lipbalm

Posted by 4911930906903226277 on Oct 26, 2014

I have mine on my bedside table and use it every night, it is soft to apply and moisturising. The warmth of your finger will help it melt as you rub the balm in the tin. The smell of Lavender is not overpowering, just relaxing and soothing. The packaging is adorable. I sometimes apply it under my nose too, and it helps me relax. There's no bad aftertaste. I think also it will last me a long time

Smells divine

Posted by kiki37 on Sep 23, 2014

I bought this balm for my 5-year-old little girl. She instantly adored the packaging and so did I. The smell is fresh (although not "minty"), with the lavander being very present but not overpowering (we both love it). I have used it on her dry sore nose after a cold and she used it on her hands (to do like Mummy ;) No more dry skin after a couple of use. Last but not least, it has a "best by" date as well as the mention "12M" (i.e. can be used up to 12 months after opening). These two pieces of information are VERY important to me as you know very clearly if you can store the product or have to use it straight away upon reception. Lovely product that is already in my basket for my next order.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1695555 on Sep 17, 2014

Bought one for both my grandma and me. I work shifts, so I often have truble sleeping/adjusting to the different work-schedules every week. This balm smells great, natural and I do believe it helps me sleep. Great:)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »