CAD

CA$2.81

CA$5.37

Savings of: CA$2.56 (48% off)

Amazing product

Posted by 5582696935880848599 on Feb 24, 2015

My wife had used high heat on a gas top to stir fry on a new stainless steel wok and badly stained it. Despite our best efforts to remove the stain using liquid detergent, steel wool, baking soda, salt, vinegar, boiling the stain etc, it would not come off. 2 days before the product arrived from iHerb.com, she was still feverishly scrubbing away despite my advice to wait for BKF to arrive. The stain remained. When the product arrived today, I spent just 5 minutes to get the "impossible" stain out to restore our wok to its showroom shine. This product is amazing and I will definitely recommend it to friends as it is virtually unknown in Asia. I live in Singapore and no one has a clue how to remove a burned on stain except the futile recommendations found on Youtube. 5 stars to Bar Keeper's Friend ! And 5 stars to iHerb.com for a speedy and reasonable shipping and handling.

Chlorine Free

Posted by Reviewer1736908 on Jul 20, 2011

If you don't want chlorine in your kitchen, this is the way to go. It keeps a white sink, white. It also works for washing a white floor.

Tatiana, Russian Federation

Posted by Reviewer1915482 on Jul 27, 2011

It works and smell good, and I like the price! Important, it will no be broken in your sending

Glad I bought it!

Posted by Danesa on Jun 13, 2013

I use it on so many surfaces and products, it's consistent and always performs well. It removes scratches as well as grease. I have porcelain sinks and sometimes I use this powder in the stool to remove hard water buildup. It does a great job of getting rid of rust. You must wear gloves and avoid breathing the fumes.

Oldy but Goody

Posted by Reviewer2337541 on Aug 08, 2011

My mom has used this powder formula since she was in her 20s and she recommended it to me. I can't find it in many local stores anymore so I'm ecstatic that I can now order it here. Works very well!

the best of everything else tried

Posted by 5411291711202761995 on Nov 29, 2016

this cleaner proved to be very effective, I used it to clean rough floor tiles that haven't been cleaned for a couple of years, and it worked. It also helped remove hard water marks on a bathroom sink when other cleaners failed.

Posted by Reviewer3102040 on Mar 08, 2014

Perfect cleanser! I use it to get rid of grease, limescale, dirt and all of it just desappears without the nasty scrubbing! My cooktop gets just as shiny as a mirror! Definitely recommend it!

Best cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2541287 on Feb 08, 2015

This thing is amazing! I use it on my fry pans and it is fenomenal! I definitely will buy it again!

Bar Keepers friend

Posted by 5371055619039237780 on Jul 01, 2016

The best thing for cleaning copper or cleaning bad marks from cups and plates. It is better called Bar Keepers Gold that is how much I like it

Excellent

Posted by 4636840099215950373 on Jul 04, 2016

Excellent product, but it doesn't take away the elbow grease completely!