CAD

See Price in Cart!

Tatiana, Russian Federation

Posted by Reviewer1915482 on Jul 27, 2011

It works and smell good, and I like the price! Important, it will no be broken in your sending

Glad I bought it!

Posted by Danesa on Jun 13, 2013

I use it on so many surfaces and products, it's consistent and always performs well. It removes scratches as well as grease. I have porcelain sinks and sometimes I use this powder in the stool to remove hard water buildup. It does a great job of getting rid of rust. You must wear gloves and avoid breathing the fumes.

Chlorine Free

Posted by Reviewer1736908 on Jul 20, 2011

If you don't want chlorine in your kitchen, this is the way to go. It keeps a white sink, white. It also works for washing a white floor.

Oldy but Goody

Posted by Reviewer2337541 on Aug 08, 2011

My mom has used this powder formula since she was in her 20s and she recommended it to me. I can't find it in many local stores anymore so I'm ecstatic that I can now order it here. Works very well!

Amazing product

Posted by 5582696935880848599 on Feb 24, 2015

My wife had used high heat on a gas top to stir fry on a new stainless steel wok and badly stained it. Despite our best efforts to remove the stain using liquid detergent, steel wool, baking soda, salt, vinegar, boiling the stain etc, it would not come off. 2 days before the product arrived from iHerb.com, she was still feverishly scrubbing away despite my advice to wait for BKF to arrive. The stain remained. When the product arrived today, I spent just 5 minutes to get the "impossible" stain out to restore our wok to its showroom shine. This product is amazing and I will definitely recommend it to friends as it is virtually unknown in Asia. I live in Singapore and no one has a clue how to remove a burned on stain except the futile recommendations found on Youtube. 5 stars to Bar Keeper's Friend ! And 5 stars to iHerb.com for a speedy and reasonable shipping and handling.