CAD

CA$13.98

CA$15.82

Savings of: CA$1.84 (12% off)

Best Flaxseed Oil in the World

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 26, 2013

Barlean's flaxseed oil is the best! No other brands dare make the claim "Highest lignan". Regardless organic or not. Barlean's package their liquid supplement in no-spill squirt bottles which I like. Remember to shake the bottle before each use. Otherwise you will wonder why the bottle feels so heavy after the oil runs out - there's a thick layer of lignan at the bottom!

shake well

Posted by 5588098025122500657 on Nov 08, 2012

Lignans are sank under the bottle. I recommend to keep a bottle upside down and shake well before you use. I love use this oil for salad, tofu and toasted bread as honey.

Best flavored, freshest tasting flax oil

Posted by Reviewer1593910 on Jan 05, 2012

I have sampled other flax oils and this one has the best, freshest flax oil flavor. This is extremely important with flax oil. Any "off" flavor means that it is probably rancid and unhealthy. This easily happens to flax oil if it is not stored properly. Barleans is apparently stored properly!!!

nice mechanism to avoid exposure to air

Posted by Reviewer1052537 on Aug 17, 2010

i like the fact that the oil only comes out when u squeeze the bottle. Gives me reassurance that the oil is not contaminated by the funky smell that my fridge sometimes has.

suggested by the weston a. price foundation

Posted by Reviewer2881579 on Aug 08, 2011

This a good for you oil in temperate amounts. Shake well before using and keep in refrigerator. I didn't shake well each time and when it was almost empty I saw part of the oil settling to bottom. It looked like it had lots of nutrition in it. I just put it in the next bottle and remember to shake each time.

How tasty !

Posted by Reviewer2432150 on Jan 09, 2012

I need no more oily dressing to have my salad .

EXCELLENT!!

Posted by mahajek on Feb 10, 2012

probably more healthy than olive oil, i use it daily (1-2 tbl spoons in my food)

Great

Posted by ling76 on Nov 29, 2012

Have it in my smooties, good flax oil.

Great

Posted by 4971756355379332850 on Jan 27, 2013

The taste is clean and fresh. Good product!

Very very good

Posted by Reviewer2398343 on Jun 05, 2013

This stuff is supposed to be the best source of Omegas. I like the taste as well

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »