CAD

CA$18.51

CA$21.77

Savings of: CA$3.26 (15% off)

Quite good but not amazing

Posted by doppelganger on Apr 12, 2013

It is said to be the Sigma F80 kabuki dupe. It is good but not amazing. I still prefer my real techniques ones over this one. Better use this with cream or mousse bases as it is not as good with liquids. It is a flat top kabuki with duochrome soft yet dense bristles. It seems to absorb too much product, even if I get it a bit dump so as not to. It is also a bit difficult to get it cleansed. I don't spot clean my brushes, but I deep cleanse them after each use. The part of the surface of the bristles, seems always a bit oily,like it has some residue still on it. It shed a bit a first, but luckily now it doesn't anymore. It is a well made and luxurious brush, the letters and numbers didn't come off after 30 washes. It is a brush to last, I recommend the whole Bdellium line.

good but not perfect

Posted by OksanaM on Feb 06, 2013

It provides a fine coverage but litte too coarse

Great

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Feb 18, 2013

Good brush, good quality. Would have preferred the non-antibacterial version, but this is the version iherb carries.

Love of first sight

Posted by rambozsofa on Feb 26, 2013

My first Kabuki brush, perfect for liquid and powder products too. Easy to use and clean, casual handle. My best morning-friend.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Sep 07, 2013

it's so gentle!!! very good for liquid foundation, brush and powder.

AMAZING

Posted by 5731478112008120475 on Jan 05, 2014

this brush is so good you have to try it for yourself it is amazing and I love it you can use it for so many things like liquid foundation , powder , bronzer, blush it feels so good when it touches your face :D I love love love it

perfect

Posted by 4936438736349790324 on Jan 07, 2014

It's sooooooo soft. It gives me the most natural and flawless skin. It is pretty big but very workable. Good quality. I can say that this is the best foundation brush for me and one the most required from the bdellium tools (another one is 781 eye brush, that i love.)

Suave y de calidad

Posted by 4663202689573060612 on Mar 11, 2014

Suave brocha que da un acabado impecable para maquillaje fluido, muy buena calidad, no pierde pelo y lo que más me ha sorprendido, pese a la consistencia suave de las cerdas no absorbe el producto,la brocha queda suelta y limpia después de la aplicación, de manera que se ahorra mucho en producto, mejor que la F80 u F84 de sigma.

Buy this NOW

Posted by 5582494750757576015 on Jul 31, 2014

I cant speak highly enough of this brush it is so soft and smooth - which means your foundation does the same thing on your face. I love putting foundation on with this brush I would do it all day long and doesn't absorb too much product - I am one happy camper

Perfect for mineral foundation

Posted by 4642602765842098796 on Sep 14, 2014

I use this brush for applying powder mineral foundation. It also buffs in the powder evenly and gently. The bristles are soft and the brush head is wonderfully shaped. I recommend using a brush guard to keep the shape. It has not shed any bristles since I've had it. Since it is made of natural hair, it takes longer to dry after washing compared to synthetic bristle brushes. Highly recommended!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »