CAD

CA$14.39

CA$17.99

Savings of: CA$3.60 (20% off)

Disappointed

Posted by 4964812621813221990 on Apr 09, 2015

When applying the product to my hair, which is afro textured and fine, my hair felt slightly rough. Upon drying, my hair did not feel moisturised, but frizzed.

perfect

Posted by 5451102862816089774 on Sep 24, 2014

easy to use and very effective. Very nice curls and hair without residue

This is awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2342041 on Jul 09, 2014

This creme is almost like a shea butter mixed with a soft hold gel. It helps activate the curls by making them clump together and then the gel helps the curls stay. I have been using this on my hair after a deep condition. I don't need to use anything else to keep my style. You can use it on a wash-and-go by literally applying, separating some curls, and going. You can use it to keep your twist out or finger coils defined. I even use it on my daughters hair but I am careful to only use a little on her because her hair texture is in the 2-3 range. This cream is not sticky or tacky. It doesn't weigh the hair down either.

Smells good.

Posted by Reviewer2387094 on Jun 16, 2014

Makes my very curly hair wavy. If that is the look you are going for, this is the product. So, as not to waste, I use Teeny bit with my other stuff. I love the smell which dissipates quickly. I am very sensitive to smells, yet LOVE this smell. Also, be careful when dispensing as it is very liguidy and a lot will pour out.

perfect!

Posted by 5023258679663617299 on May 29, 2014

the best cream i have ever put on my crazy curls!

The best anti frizz product

Posted by 4968254756874732072 on May 19, 2014

I have heavy dry frizzy hair, and this product seems to be the firs leave in treatment which work without turning greasy. My small daughter use it as well and it nicely define her beautiful curls. as a bonus the smell is very nice and the bottle runs out slowly. I had as a superspecial but definitely worth the full price!!

Soft curls and a little goes a long way

Posted by 4713060278968567576 on Apr 03, 2014

I love this product! Turning into an HG for me. I use it after the Kinky Curly Leave In and plop after. My curls are beautifully defined with a medium hold. There's a little bit of frizzing with 2nd day hair (in my very humid tropical weather) and I just spray water and add a bit more of this lovely stuff on my hair. The smell is a little sickly sweet, but it fades rather quickly. Love love love this stuff.

A Gem! Styles my baby boy's hair handsomely without harmful chemicals!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

There's no styling product in my market for baby boys and I'm so happy to have discovered this. It's important that we don't put commercial chemical laden junk on their hair. With this, I can style his hair so smartly and I think he looks so cute with gelled hair. He's 7 months old :) Great holding strength and don't worry if you have no curls, good hair cream nevertheless! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Des boucles parfaites !

Posted by 5611839690218810226 on Jan 15, 2014

Parfait pour des boucles hydratées et rebondies ! C'est la deuxième fois que je rachète !

Normal

Posted by Libertad on Dec 04, 2013

Hay que echar muy poco producto, me gusta más para el verano ya que dejo secar el pelo al aire libre.