CAD

CA$18.00

CA$18.95

Savings of: CA$0.95 (5% off)

Awsome

Posted by 5155199806972404399 on Mar 29, 2016

I have a sensitive skin and I'm really prone to acne so I'm really picky about what I put on my face but this thing is awsome! I love it it didn't break me out or anything.

drying

Posted by 5328942340311284081 on Mar 21, 2015

I have oily, acneic skin and live in a tropical country with high humidity. However, I cannot use this face wash because it dries out my skin. It also stings when I out it on my damp skin. A pity tho...I really wanted to like it!

excellent

Posted by 5525706266083926618 on Feb 07, 2015

Got tired of frying my face with oxy products so decided to give this a shot. Works great. No breakouts and my face doesn't have red marks any more. Loved it so much I tried their oil free moisturizer. Love it too.

Awesome face wash foam!

Posted by 5513977716862591886 on Jan 02, 2015

Recommended for everybody, specially if you have oily skin.

Make my daughter face very dry and peeling

Posted by 5471603266415791301 on Nov 05, 2014

We live in a tropical country (Singapore). My daughter (normal skin) used this once and her face became very dry and peeling. I need to apply vitamin C serum to relieve the peeling. I used it on myself and I find my face squeaky clean and dry too. I think this face wash is more suitable for very oily skin. Definitely will not buy it again.

Feel fresh

Posted by 5560327461449737360 on Oct 07, 2014

For my teen son he said he feel fresh

I haven't started using it yet, so can only comment on delivery.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 17, 2014

It arrived with slight leakage, despite being taped and in a ziplock, so that's something to consider. The leakage wasn't bad enough for me to consider complaining, and I was aware before purchase that these foam washes and similar plastic screwtop containers are prone to leakage over log flights. I shall report back later about quality, but have used Bee Naturals product in the past and like them very much.

good stuff

Posted by 4973804592044205227 on Aug 05, 2014

I use this almost every day. it seems to make my skin very clean. I like how the foam is thick even with just a little pump from the bottle.

Strongly recommend !!! Refreshing for oily skin

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 26, 2014

For my oily skin, I used Dessert Essence tea tree face cleanser before. But after trying it, Bee Naturals is much better. THe face will not too tight. Simply refreshing after cleaning my face. Also like the foaming design which is more easier to get rid of the excess oil. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Increible !!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1780343 on Mar 16, 2014

El mejor limpiador que he probado nunca. Tengo la piel grasa y me la limpia muy en profundidad pero sin resecar en absoluto. Pensaba que el formato no me iba a gustar nada (foaming) y me ha encando. Por supuesto lo volveré a comprar.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »