CAD

CA$18.57

CA$19.55

Savings of: CA$0.98 (5% off)

perfect face wash/прекрасная умывалка

Posted by Reviewer2985127 on Aug 26, 2012

Great product for oily skin. Cleans all the dirt without drying. Skin looks clearer when using it. Smells heavenly :) Замечательная умывалка для жирной кожи. Моет дочиста, но не сушит. Кожа выглядит чище во время использования. Пахнет божественно :)

Strongly recommend !!! Refreshing for oily skin

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 26, 2014

For my oily skin, I used Dessert Essence tea tree face cleanser before. But after trying it, Bee Naturals is much better. THe face will not too tight. Simply refreshing after cleaning my face. Also like the foaming design which is more easier to get rid of the excess oil. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Great product!

Posted by odereviews on Sep 26, 2013

Bottle may not be the nicest looking, but this foaming face wash leaves your skin perfectly clean. Surely gonna order more.

good but a little harsh

Posted by Reviewer2771225 on Oct 15, 2013

I love it but it does sting a little but it could be because im very sensitive

Have received in good condition.

Posted by Reviewer2767914 on Oct 23, 2013

Have received in good condition. Looks normal. Have not tried for long.

good stuff

Posted by 4973804592044205227 on Aug 05, 2014

I use this almost every day. it seems to make my skin very clean. I like how the foam is thick even with just a little pump from the bottle.

drying

Posted by 5328942340311284081 on Mar 21, 2015

I have oily, acneic skin and live in a tropical country with high humidity. However, I cannot use this face wash because it dries out my skin. It also stings when I out it on my damp skin. A pity tho...I really wanted to like it!

Make my daughter face very dry and peeling

Posted by 5471603266415791301 on Nov 05, 2014

We live in a tropical country (Singapore). My daughter (normal skin) used this once and her face became very dry and peeling. I need to apply vitamin C serum to relieve the peeling. I used it on myself and I find my face squeaky clean and dry too. I think this face wash is more suitable for very oily skin. Definitely will not buy it again.

Awesome face wash foam!

Posted by 5513977716862591886 on Jan 02, 2015

Recommended for everybody, specially if you have oily skin.

excellent

Posted by 5525706266083926618 on Feb 07, 2015

Got tired of frying my face with oxy products so decided to give this a shot. Works great. No breakouts and my face doesn't have red marks any more. Loved it so much I tried their oil free moisturizer. Love it too.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »