CAD

CA$7.81

CA$9.89

Savings of: CA$2.08 (21% off)

Quality

Posted by Reviewer3274915 on Jan 02, 2013

Good flavor. Excellent for risotto, sauces and soups when I don't have homemade stock available.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1282834 on Jan 04, 2013

I love this stuff - far better than stock cubes or granules. The first ingredient on the list is chicken - not so with many other brands.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1861424 on Jul 12, 2012

This is a great substitute for making your own stock. I don't usually like chicken bases but this one is good.

not bad!

Posted by Superkoxy on Jul 10, 2012

not bad.

Check the size before ordering

Posted by 5201731428521606358 on Nov 10, 2014

I love this product, but it is not always easy to find at a good price. I normally purchase the 16 oz. jar at Cost Co but it hasn't been available recently. When I ordered this product for the same price as Cost Co I was very pleased until my shipment arrived and I realized it was an 8oz jar, not a 16 oz. jar. My bad for not checking, but while the product is great, the price is quite high here.

Taste good but...

Posted by 5543090624263574903 on Oct 05, 2016

I like the taste of it but I read other comments from the internet that it actually contains MSG which I am concerned if I am using it like more than 5 times a week!

Too salty

Posted by Ozbeach on Nov 14, 2012

Clean ingredients but way too salty as I had to use way more than recommended to get any flavour. won't buy again. Love iHerb.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »