CAD

CA$8.53

CA$9.99

Savings of: CA$1.47 (15% off)

Awesome product

Posted by odalol on Aug 05, 2011

I use this for mushroom risottos in stead of bouillon. It's great! But be careful not to use too much, it's really, really salty. A little goes a long way.

Mushroom Flavor OK

Posted by 5231814768665160895 on Aug 02, 2015

This is the third Better Than Bullion vegan base that I've tried. It's not bad, but it's not my favorite. It has a very "mushroomy" flavor, which you'd expect, but I've not liked it as much as the other flavors I've tried, the vegan chicken and vegetable bases. I'm still trying to figure out how to incorporate this in my cooking. If you only want to make mushroom soup, I think it would work well for that.

Disgasting!

Posted by Reviewer2711221 on Sep 14, 2011

There is no even a hint of mushroom smell! only boiled garlic. complete waste of money.

Best Bouillons

Posted by Reviewer2815419 on Jan 25, 2012

All of these bases are fantastic for soups, stews, sauces etc.

Excellent for regular use in soup stock

Posted by 4897203060540215561 on Dec 11, 2012

Very good to use as you would mushrooms in soups, stews, omelettes,fried chicken. Is very salty!

Better Than Settling

Posted by Reviewer1766516 on Aug 29, 2011

I live in Southern California and used to be able to purchase Better Than Boullion products at my local Ralph's (Kroger) store. They stopped carrying the product and the fact that I order it online rather than settle for what Ralph's now has to offer is all that needs to be said about my satisfaction with the product. I would, however, like to see Chile added to the product offering. It used to be available and it was great.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1794493 on Jun 07, 2011

Tastes great and is easy to store.

Waaaay better than bouillion.

Posted by bangkok on Oct 28, 2014

This smells sooo good you can taste all the love they put into this bouillon. I already plan on ordering more but one jar goes a LONG way. Remember to refrigerate after you open these up. There are very little preservatives in these. I can't wait to get the au jus.

Great product

Posted by 5057431764443028605 on Apr 30, 2012

I can't buy this locally anymore. I've used it for years. It makes the best soups.

Love the taste and convienence!

Posted by 5095710071077021753 on Mar 27, 2014

Try it!! So good!! No MSG!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »