CAD

CA$20.51

CA$24.03

Savings of: CA$3.52 (15% off)

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2055419 on Feb 14, 2012

"Better Than Milk . . . Original" is the only soy milk we like, and believe me my Vegan wife has tried them all.

Great Tasting Milk Alternative

Posted by rabbit on Aug 31, 2012

I love this milk powder! I use it in so many different recipes. I use it to make a variety of vegan cheeses, alfredo sauce, cream of broccoli soup, au gratin potatoes, scalloped potatoes, mashed potatoes, malted milk, hot chocolate, and many other recipes. It contains both calcium and B12, which helps if you are a vegan trying to incorporate these essential vitamins into your diet. A great benefit is that it lasts many times longer than the non-dairy milks which require refrigeration and saves you money in the long run. I've tried the rice milk variety which is made by the same company, but it doesn't really compare to this soy variety. I wish it did because I really try to limit my soy consumption. Unfortunately, the rice milk powder is way too sweet. This soy milk powder tastes great and has become a staple in my pantry.

will order again

Posted by Reviewer3296198 on Aug 13, 2011

use it in my hot chocolates... great to use when you dont want to open a carton of milk and/or dont have a refrigerator to store it. will order again when in stock

Better Than Milk Soy Milk

Posted by Reviewer3165593 on Feb 13, 2012

This is the best soy milk I have ever tasted. I have tried different types of soy milk and I think they all taste nasty. This soy milk is the closest to tasting like real whole milk than any I have ever tasted in my life and in my opinion is healthier. I will continue to buy it, even if it cost more than whole milk. It is worth it, because it not only tastes better, but because it lasts longer. I recommend that others buy and use it as well.

And Excellent Product at a great price

Posted by 5725988799752122256 on Feb 19, 2016

This is a great powdered mild product at a great price. Being a gluten, peanut, treenut, and dairy free family means I need to be very creative in our recipes. Often, Gluten free recipes make up for the lack of gluten by adding the fat and protein using dairy or nuts. I have found that I can substitute the powdered mild called for in these recipes with this powdered soy milk 1:1 and get great results. This is also nice to keep in the pantry as it won't spoil. Great for baking, making dairy-free hot chocolate, or even using as a creamer this is a perfect powdered dairy-free alternative.

Easy to use, great taste

Posted by Reviewer3051715 on Jan 16, 2013

I love this, I use it for making instant hot cocoa: 2 table spoons of this, one table spoon cocoa powder, a little sweetener of your choice, and mix with hot water. The taste is good and it dissolves easily in water.

Excellent taste

Posted by 5084499113538227076 on Mar 26, 2015

i enjoy the taste of this product tremendously. Doesn't have the soya bean taste . Rather it tastes kind of a mix between a non dairy creamer ,and vanilla . It has become my favourite substitute for milk esp in coffees

I have tasted better powder soy milk

Posted by mcalmont-butler on Dec 10, 2015

This powder tastes very much like regular powder milk, with a slight soy taste. If you like your soy milk mild tasting, you will like this. I prefer my soy milk to have a stronger soy taste, so I am not very impressed by this product. However, it is easy to have around as I don't drink soy milk everyday and therefore, I cannot have fresh soy milk as it goes bad before I finish it. I have tasted better soy milk powder but too bad iHerb does not carry that brand.

There is none comparable! 5 Stars +++

Posted by Reviewer1071305 on Sep 30, 2011

TMy local Wegmans stopped carrying this for some reason but this is such a excellent product. I origially bought it to bring backpacking but now I use it at home in my cereal instead of milk and it tastes great! Don't buy the vanilla flavored version it does not taste good.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1696226 on Nov 15, 2011

This product is providing help and a good nutrition to a family member.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »