CAD

Highly Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2989175 on Oct 22, 2008

I am a sufferer of very dry mouth and this product is fantatic, it does not burn as other products do. Highly Recommended.

Biotene dry mouth gum

Posted by Reviewer1902116 on Jan 24, 2009

This is a lifesaver for me. I cannot buy it in Calgary any longer. One store said they could order it for me and I waited over a month and decided to order it from you. I wake up every couple hours each night with an extremely dry mouth and this is the only product that gives me any relief.

Biotene Dry Mouth Gum

Posted by Reviewer1694051 on May 02, 2010

My husband suffers from emphysema and a dry mouth. Chewing Biotene not only helps the dry mouth but helps him to control his cough when out and about. Thank goodness for iHerb and their reasonable prices as Biotene gum is no longer available in the UK.

Dry Mouth Gum

Posted by Reviewer1446795 on Sep 06, 2010

Brilliant couldn't live without it. We can't get it anymore in Britain so really glad I can order it from you.

Great taste

Posted by OKOKOK on Jul 14, 2012

This is actually the best gum I've tasted! Great fresh minty taste.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2830812 on Sep 29, 2012

I keep these in my purse and in the car always. I have dry mouth and prone to cavities because of the issue. This gum brings real relief and is a part of my overall care for healthy gums and teeth.

nice

Posted by pauloluis on Dec 15, 2012

I liked this gum a lot! Will buy again!

Doctor's recommendation

Posted by Reviewer2197873 on Mar 14, 2012

I use the gum daily to combat dry mouth. I live in the desert and dryness is a natural order.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1966198 on Sep 02, 2011

dry mouth from rheumatoid arthritis and the meds to treat it is awful. I find all the biotene products helpful, but the gum is most easily portable and easy to use.

A gum for dentures

Posted by Reviewer2882726 on Sep 05, 2011

Doesn't stick to dentures if you have a dry mouth

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »