CAD

CA$5.90

CA$6.21

Savings of: CA$0.32 (5% off)

Effective, tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2940291 on Apr 06, 2015

This works great in all our recipes and we like being able to get it in bulk.

Excellent products!

Posted by 5762736140210674539 on Apr 02, 2015

The same goes for this product as for Bob's Red Mill B. Soda. This is an excellent baking powder. I've not found one better, and I've tried several. Being in my 60s means I've used some good old-timer ones, but I find this is just as good as those were. A lot of the time the products from years ago lose their competing edge as newer products come along, so they revamp them, but then they turn out not to be as good as they used to be.

B_N

Posted by 4797913768655937998 on Mar 19, 2015

I have just received it but It has a little hole on the package, was also leaking baking powder..i have just sent a message to iHerb hoping to figure this inconvenient problem ASAP,

FANTASTIC Baking Soda! Works Great!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Great product gives you a nice high rise every time! This is the only baking soda I use. I like the fact that it is aluminum free too.

Baking Powder without Aluminum

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

Living abroad it's difficult to find baking powder in a large amount and without aluminum. I'm thankful for this product.

Truly double acting and aluminum free!

Posted by 4897227313128031927 on Feb 02, 2015

I've been using Bob's Mill Aluminum free baking powder for years! I'm very pleased with iHerb's careful packaging and good prices! THANKS iHerb!!!

Very good

Posted by 4767439718857858459 on Feb 01, 2015

Nice cake

Excellent

Posted by 5086084480570769239 on Feb 01, 2015

Excellent Baking Powder. If you bake occasionally (weekends, mostly) you will have enough baking powder for a couple of years.

Natural and alu free!

Posted by Reviewer1887119 on Jan 18, 2015

Lovely designed content-sticker with helpful info. As with most of Bob's products I do transfer the content to an airtight container to keep it fresh as the original packaging is not resealable, but this doesn't bother me.

worth the price

Posted by nmlmxx on Jan 09, 2015

good! used in in my baking. enjoyed the product. Really enjoying Bob's Red Mill's products. Its rather expensive at my local stores. So glad that Iherb carries them... and its way cheaper!