CAD

CA$6.43

CA$6.77

Savings of: CA$0.34 (5% off)

Posted by Strelka on Aug 05, 2015

labs miltu maisījum

Great

Posted by Reviewer1901699 on May 19, 2015

great

Never disappoints

Posted by 5606281448777062181 on Aug 07, 2014

Useful for all my cooking

Easy and good

Posted by Sceptical-but-happy on Nov 16, 2013

I made my first gluteinfree pie with this product, and everything worked just fine! Whoa!

Really good gluten-free flour

Posted by 4903000289496051423 on Jul 07, 2013

I use this flour all the time as I cook for my husband who is gluten sensitive. I do not use it for baking - I found a better flour for that - but, I do use it for cooking a LOT.

Posted by ling76 on Mar 27, 2013

Great for gluten free baking:)

good stuff

Posted by 4858126689961434714 on Feb 17, 2013

My homemade bread came out so much better than I'd expected. Great flavor and texture. I'm going to get a bigger bag next time!

My new favourite flour!

Posted by Reviewer1072897 on Jan 06, 2013

This works great in basically everything! Together with the xanthan gum, the batter smells and tastes like (excuse the language) shit before you put it in the oven. But as soon as it is all done and ready, the outcome has always been awesome! Apple cake and the banana bread back on the packaging has been my favourite cakes to use this flour in by far :)

BAKES WELL - Measures like regular wheat flour. Celiac - no allergic reaction

Posted by coconut on Jun 25, 2012

No more trying to convert or adjust other flours for family recipes. No need to mix with other gluten-free flours. You can use this just like wheat flour when called for in recipes. I do not know if this works in a bread machine, but it baked well. I have celiac and had no reaction to this product. I made the "crazy cake" (chocolate cake) recipe found on the bob's red mill website. It was super!

Great Multi-purpose Flour

Posted by Reviewer1988306 on Mar 26, 2012

What a great flour! I have found it to be the most inexpensive on iherb.com, even compared to the Bob's Red Mill website or Amazon. I have tried to buy the bigger bags (44 oz I believe) and every time I have iherb is out of stock. Am hoping iherb, will make sure to have a better supply on hand.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »