CAD

CA$8.24

CA$8.65

Savings of: CA$0.41 (5% off)

• Customer Ratings

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3324093 on Oct 20, 2008

I love Bob's Red Mill products, especially when they're in stock on iHerb because their prices are so much lower than going to my regular grocery store. These seeds are very fresh and last a long time in the freezer, no complaints here!

golden flax

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Sep 15, 2009

nice alternative to brown flax

Great product..

Posted by Reviewer1254460 on Mar 20, 2010

I have been having problems being cold all the time and since using two tablespoons in my oatmeal in the morning my body temp has been normal. I also like baking this in bread too. I don't go without it. The golden flaxseed mixes in better than the brown. Tastes great in chocolate milk.

Bob's Red Mill, Organic Golden Flaxseed

Posted by Reviewer2721842 on Jun 02, 2010

This is an excellent source of healthy fiber and oil which I mix in my cereal and in baking.

Highly Recommend

Posted by 4742022415943631670 on Oct 28, 2015

I grind a week supply at a time and use it in morning smoothies. Great taste and really good quality. I trust the Bob's Red Mill brand. I have bought other brands of Flaxseed when I have ran out and none were as good as this. The price is great also. If you read about the health benefits of Flaxseed, you will see it is something you will want to add to your diet.

Great for baking donuts

Posted by 5282386365561516479 on Mar 22, 2016

It is oily - but it does tend to repel the oil from the firer.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Jul 14, 2011

I use fish oil capsules and flaxseeds to get a good mixture of Omega 3's in my diet. I prefer the taste of the golden flaxseeds to the regular. i sprinkle the ground flaxseeds on cereal or mix into yogurt.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2768251 on Feb 16, 2012

I use flaxseed whenever I prepare oatmeal for breakfast, which is 2 or 3x a week. I keep it in my freezer and grind it as I use it.

Like gold nuget

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Apr 13, 2012

each grain is very large....this is first time tryed goldden,,,it is so much better then brown or darker colored one. this will be my repeat buy.

Very Healthy ORGANIC Flaxseed! Great to Use In Baking!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Appreciate that this all natural product is USDA Organic and gluten free. Flaxseed adds a light, nutty taste to foods, along with essential fats, dietary fiber and lignans. Very NUTRITIOUS TOO!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »