CAD

CA$11.49

CA$12.10

Savings of: CA$0.61 (5% off)

• Customer Ratings

Bob's Red Mill, Organic, Golden Flaxseed Meal, 32 oz (907 g)

Posted by 5667736993252700182 on Feb 14, 2016

Delicious porridge turns out. Thank you seller

Great Product

Posted by 5380465371522940555 on Jan 25, 2016

I really like this product. It was well priced and is easy to add to a variety of foods. I mostly add it to kefir and oatmeal. It has been a great addition to my diet. I plan to buy it again.

Great tasting flaxseed meal

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

I have tried 10 different brands of flaxseed meal and can tell you that this is by far the best tasting and has the most consistent quality. There are two types of flaxseeds, brown and golden. Both have the same nutritional value, but golden flaxseed is significantly smoother in taste and not as pungent/bitter aftertaste. I especially like Bob's Red mill for the organic offerings at a minimal price increase. I regularly sprinkle 1-2 tablespoons on my cereal in the morning to give it a nutritional punch of fiber, protein and essential fatty acids. The texture is very fine and almost has no noticeable effect on the cereal, if I went with 1 Tbls, you wouldn't even know it was there. I highly recommend giving Bob's products a try, I am sure you will find it as enjoyable as I have. Always store flaxseed meal refrigerated, opened or not. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

GREAT Item! Add this ORGANIC Flaxseed to Your Baking!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Flaxseed Meal has a nice robust nutty flavor. A tablespoon or two baked into your breads and muffins or added to your hot cooked cereal or pancakes brings you the amazing nutritional benefits of Omega-3, lignans and dietary fiber. I appreciate that this all natural product is gluten free and USDA Organic.

Great

Posted by 5384499250266375404 on Jun 21, 2013

I really like Bob's Red Mill Flaxseed. I take it to help my cholesterol.

Great way of adding Omega-3 and fiber in my family's diet

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 13, 2013

This is a great way to add omega-3 and fiber to my family's diet. I replace 20-25% of flour when making bread (I also adjust the water slightly more, like around 5% as flaxseed meal needs more water to make the dough workable and not too heavy/dense). I also use 25% for our pancake mix (the rest is wholemeal flour and buckwheat flour) four our european style/crepe-like pancakes. I hope you find this review helpful.

Really healthy for me.

Posted by 5125370855454117099 on Oct 18, 2012

I have been using this product for a long while. I have ordered on line before but your products were less expensive. I used to get them at Food Lion but they quit carrying them.

very trustworthy

Posted by Reviewer1085481 on Sep 11, 2012

I chose this brand because of my experience with their other products. I also prefer to consume everything in its purest form and in its highest quality. I have been using this particular product for several years.

YAY for GFM

Posted by 5001248818605505969 on May 18, 2012

Fantastic - 0 carbs. Great quality, perfect for my needs.

The only one I'll buy!

Posted by Reviewer1108288 on Jun 06, 2011

It's quality is unsurpassed. I've purchased other brands but they were too thick once I stirred into juice. Love the tasted.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »