CAD

CA$6.28

CA$6.61

Savings of: CA$0.33 (5% off)

• Customer Ratings

Tastes great!

Posted by alleyappletree on Sep 25, 2013

Good price, taste's really good raw & sprinkled on a salad. I also love soaking the groats overnight, rinsing them and cooking them on the stove..then adding them to vegetable dishes.

Very good

Posted by 5086760178813766705 on Oct 04, 2013

Very good

5-Star Gluten-Free Whole-Grains~

Posted by JJ2007 on Oct 29, 2013

Anytime I go out on a limb to try new whole-grains, I always have to remind myself to be aware of potential gluten-based dietary issues which may arise with the inclusion of the new whole-grain source. Such was the case with the 'Gluten-Free Millet Seed', which I recently purchased. While it may be an ancient grain from the continent of Asia, it did give me a whopping reaction to it--with bronchitis, as well as a dry cough. Never again! The rest of these bags of 'ancient grains' will go into the bird feeders to feed my chipmunks and feathered friends. The 'Organic Buckwheat Groats' is a different story entirely....This unique (to me) organic whole-grain groat (what's a groat, anyway?) is a delicious replacement food selection for my hot morning cereals which originally were oats and/or muesli. Not only did it keep me satiated and full for many hours after my initial first bowl of groats with lentils, it also did NOT create any reaction in my body, whatsoever. So, let's see now....buckwheat groats is an excellent organic whole-grain choice that's filling and 'sticks-to-your-ribs' for many hours after consumption. It's tasty, wholesome, and very good for my blood-work panels, as well. Buckwheat is my new favorite exchange choice for brown rice, etc. It will remain a necessary pantry staple for years to come. This gluten-free whole-grain selection really hits the spot for me. Win-Win!

Good quality!

Posted by 5174011694676862463 on Dec 29, 2013

Price, quality and delivery exceeded expectations.

Love it

Posted by OscarBaby on Jan 24, 2014

Veldig sunt!!! Elsker den

Great as a topper on smoothies & breakfasts

Posted by 5041779246553421870 on Jun 24, 2014

Beautiful crunch

Good Price and Great Quality

Posted by 4641755791278025529 on Jun 25, 2014

iHerb by far had the best price with free shipping which arrived 1 day ahead of schedule. And the Buckwheat Groats are great.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1899863 on May 12, 2011

Went vegan love the options available now. Makes it so much easier. And you have great delivery and service. Thank you

I am very satisfied with the product and service from iHerb.

Posted by Reviewer3167055 on May 18, 2011

The product was fresh and had the expiration date as stated on the website (about two years from the order date); it was well packaged to sustain rough handling, it was shipped without any delay. Great service and great product.

Good!