CAD

CA$6.24

CA$6.57

Savings of: CA$0.33 (5% off)

• Customer Ratings

i love buckwheat groats

Posted by Reviewer2017826 on Aug 09, 2011

This is my first time trying them and I love them. This is good quality products.

Delicious!

Posted by 6apollonia6 on Nov 15, 2011

A great daily treat, goes well with berries or rhubarb. No creepy crawly additions that I have found in inferior brands - clean un contaminated and gluten free product.

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer2065135 on Jan 05, 2012

I eat these raw, added in with my morning cereal and bananas. I love the taste. This is just like the buckwheat groats I used to buy at my co-op back in Texas.

Fresh and tasty

Posted by x-tine on Jan 16, 2012

These are great buckwheat groats. It cooks up in less than 20 mins and can be eaten as a hot cereal or makes a great grain-based salad. Tastes really good with tomoato-based sauces too (think pasta sauce) with a sprinkling of vinegar and nutritional yeast. Yum!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2159368 on Jan 25, 2012

As the title says, 'excellent'.

Great quality and price

Posted by Reviewer3020167 on Feb 23, 2012

I use these in my daily fresh (raw) grain muesli.

Buckwheat for the Parakeets !!!

Posted by Reviewer2384590 on Mar 31, 2010

I chop these up a little for my Parakeets just so it's easier for them to eat. They love them and that's all I need to know. Great product with a great price too. Bigdogdaddy56

Another great grain ....

Posted by Reviewer1615634 on Aug 16, 2010

As a vegetarian, I am always looking for a new taste and texture to add to my pilafs and casseroles. Bib's Red Mill products have always been high quality and fairly priced ... so when I found these organic buckwheat groats, I decided to give them a try. .... andI was not disappointed ! Use in place of just about any grain in your recipes and you will be pleasantly surprised. Great tasting and good for you AND iHerb offers good pricing. YES - I highly recommend Bob's buckwheat groats.

mr j martin

Posted by Reviewer2802205 on Jul 11, 2008

as represented - fresh and delicious

Bob's Red Mill, Organic Whole Grain Buckwheat Groats

Posted by Reviewer1552092 on Sep 24, 2008

Purchased for my parrots. Very satisfied with the quality and freshness. My plans are to use for sprouts and mash recipes.