CAD

CA$6.00

CA$6.32

Savings of: CA$0.32 (5% off)

• Customer Ratings

Calif.

Posted by Reviewer1653664 on Jan 19, 2010

I love this product. I soak it overnight in water, drain it and dehydrate it for about 3 hours on very low heat. It dries to a crisp and I snack on it as if it is nuts, or maybe I'm nuts! Tastes great, is crunchy and is even good in cottage cheese or as a cereal with cold milk.

Buckwheat Groats how I love you

Posted by Reviewer3256391 on Dec 07, 2009

The taste doesn't have you racing back for more, but it is the only grain that I have no trouble with whatsoever. It doesn't take long to cook and I top it with a couple of eggs and VOILA' breakfast. It sticks to my ribs and I don't get hungry till lunchtime.

Always great!

Posted by Reviewer2109596 on Nov 23, 2009

Wonderful alternative to bread on a raw food diet, but you must soak for 30 minutes then dehydrate for 1 day.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer1350311 on Oct 06, 2009

Simply delicious. Will buy again.

Tasty Wheat Grain Alternative

Posted by Reviewer1081222 on Jul 10, 2009

Delicious with or without seasonings.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Mar 16, 2009

good for kasha and for grinding

LOVE THIS!

Posted by Reviewer2182200 on Mar 01, 2009

I've been eating this cereal for the past 3 years not only because it sets well in my tummy but it's very mild flavor lends itself well to whatever you want to put into it. I cook it with sliced pear, cinnamon and maple syrup along with cutting in a cooked organic chicken breakfast sausage. Bob's Red Mill is comparable to other "cream of buckwheat" cereals but because of the iherb price and the fact it is organic, I will always be a customer of both companies.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2690778 on Feb 26, 2009

iherb and Bob's Red Mill has never done me wrong.Buckwheat groats are great. Give them a try.

Good quality, great tasting

Posted by Reviewer1108829 on Jan 08, 2009

I soak it overnight, rinse it and dehydrate until crispy to make healthy breakfast cereal. Taste really good with almond milk.

Red Hills Buckwheat Groats

Posted by Reviewer2044633 on Jan 01, 2009

This product is a traditional course in my Ukrainian Christmas Eve dinner of 12 dishes (representing the 12 apostles). Leftovers are added to any of the soups days and days after. Besides taste, Buckwheat Groats should be a staple that could be available in regular grocery markets. Perhaps this type of addition to the oats category may add wise consumers to "taste and see" how good it is.