CAD

CA$7.31

CA$7.69

Savings of: CA$0.38 (5% off)

Disappointed with Shipping Method

Posted by 4849532669998700223 on Feb 19, 2014

I just received the pastry flour in the mail yesterday so I'm not sure how it will taste in my recipes yet. I am more disappointed with the way IHerb shipped this product. I had other heavier items that I ordered and I guess somewhere in transit one of those items popped the flour bag allowing flour to coat all of the other contents in my package. The only thing in the box besides my item was a peiece of packaging paper. There were no packing peanuts or anything else of that nature in the box which allowed to the items to move freely and thus pop the flour bag open. I'm not sure if I'll be ordering this flour in the future for that reason, and if I do re-order, I'll be sure not to purchase heavier items with it.

Healthy Quiche

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Oct 17, 2011

I used this to make the pastry for a quiche and no one noticed it wasn't white flour. A great way to make things healthier.

Mild taste

Posted by Veronika-and-Tobias on Apr 24, 2012

This flour has a very mild taste, not at all like the usual whole wheat flours' bitter aftertaste. I've tried it in flatbreads, and look forward to making carrot cake with it shortly.

I can't find anything better.

Posted by Reviewer2023013 on Mar 04, 2014

I use it for pie crust and also mix it with oat flour for cookies. The other brand on this site is not organic.

Great!

Posted by 5489103477506030233 on Apr 22, 2016

Used to make cakes and didn't notice much difference substituting cake flour or all purpose flour. Whole wheat is much healthier than normal flour, so will definately continue using it.

Great for Healthy baking

Posted by Reviewer2829975 on May 17, 2012

Flour is great for baking in a healthy way. Good price

yum