CAD

CA$6.11

CA$6.43

Savings of: CA$0.32 (5% off)

Fast good shipping

Posted by 4985871662721796435 on Oct 21, 2014

The product is good . Worth the money :)

not sure

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on Sep 11, 2014

use this as resistant starch..but too early to say if any improvement..

Good Quality

Posted by 4911886488675770027 on Aug 25, 2014

I have found that in most cases if a recipe calls for corn starch, potato starch can be used. I find potato starch much easier to handle and so far get better results in baking with the potato starch. I feel my cakes, cookies and bread are a little moister than when I was using corn starch. I don't make as big of a mess in the kitchen either with the potato starch. I like the quality of Bob' Red Mill products and will continue to buy them. After looking around I found that iHerb had the best price for this product and you can't beat free shipping.

good starch

Posted by Reviewer2839748 on Aug 24, 2014

have used this now and then and will always keep it in my kitchen. :)

Potato starch and blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer1686088 on Aug 11, 2014

I have been testing this "resistant starch" product for the past 2.5 weeks to help blood sugar and insulin resistance. So far, it seems to be helping with blood sugar control, and I expect more progress over time. If you run a similar experiment, be sure and use PS with COLD water so it is not digested as a regular carb. I also ordered inulin(prebiotic) to take with the potato starch, as they seem to work together in the body.

yum and good

Posted by 4650457901289109075 on Jul 22, 2014

So nice for cooking and so good for your tummy

Excellent product

Posted by 5635996341230780345 on Jul 15, 2014

Great product. Best used with cold food (ie I have mine with an almond milk protein shake). Fills you up and helps settle your stomach.

Old Standby

Posted by 4678646061897502821 on Jun 30, 2014

Potato starch is good in many recipes for the gluten free. I personally don't find potato pulp all that healthy, kinda like how I feel about white flour, but it works well - I particularly think it works well in my old 'white flour' recipes ( which I've mainly tried to leave behind). Try this with a cornstarch combo (and xanthan gum) to recreate things like cupcakes and biscuits.

excelent

Posted by 4613975343984866153 on Jun 26, 2014

Very very good

Excellent Service by Iherb

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on May 19, 2014

Good to increase gut bacteria.