CAD

CA$4.31

CA$4.53

Savings of: CA$0.22 (5% off)

All purpose for internal and external use

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on May 02, 2011

Change your PH value, change your life. Use small amounts as a face and body scrub: no more acne or rashes; use very small amount as tooth powder. Use 1/2 teaspoon to make a shampoo rinse. No more gunk in hair or scalp acne. I used to "burn" through leather watch bands regularly; obviously my skin was too acidic. I can hardly wait to see, now that I drink 1/4 teaspoon of sodium bicabonate in water every other day, what change there will be in my skin's acidity from now on. I've also ordered litmus paper from iHerb to test my acidity or alkalinity. Best wishes on your experiment, Ernest in NYC

Aluminum free baking soad

Posted by Reviewer3163307 on Nov 19, 2008

I live in Scotland and use Baking Powder as a natural deodorant. This baking soda is great as it doesn't contain aluminium which thought to cause health risks such as cancer.

REAL baking soda

Posted by Reviewer2456696 on Dec 10, 2008

Who would have known that REAL baking soda comes from the ground...love it, cheap as and so pure you can taste it

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3336206 on Oct 12, 2009

Works great for a maple syrup and baking soda mixture. Works in the laundry, brushing teeth, and a lot of other uses. Great product!

bi-carb

Posted by Reviewer2799475 on Jul 25, 2010

Excellent product. Please don't ever run out. Very reasonably priced and the shipping cost fantastic for all us international buyers. Joy

Love it!!

Posted by mittens55 on Jul 07, 2012

Have not used it for cooking. Use it as deodorant !!! Works great, stay odor free. Folks, baking soda is the best deodorant you will find!!! Try it. My armpits sweat ALOT but do not smell at all when using baking soda. (You have to make sure it is used on clean armpits otherwise will not work as well). I put the "terra naturals goji-acai deodorant after applying the baking soda and smell amazing!! :)) The consistency of this baking soda is very fine compared to supermarket brands and I like it much more. Can never go wrong with Bob's products! Worth the $$ for sure!

No More Tongue-Stripping Baked Goods! YAY!!

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Oct 28, 2013

I love to bake, but I was always wary of recipes that called for too much baking soda as I am sensitive to the after-taste, that tongue-stripping sensation. Stumbled across this product recently here ... and wow, what a difference it has made! I wouldn't have thought that the tongue-stripping sensation was due to the orange-box soda! Now I know, and I am having so much fun baking with this! Thank you.

best of all

Posted by Reviewer1156534 on Apr 08, 2011

this baking soda is awson I use to alkalie my system and the magnesium citrate with very good sucess. Was constipated but not anymore since using both product. thank you Iherb for your quick shipping been refering these two product to everyone that is constipated.

good

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

good

100 fantastic ways to use soda

Posted by swinginstars on Aug 26, 2014

The most amazing thing about baking soda is that it's very cheap. It can be used not even for baking but also as an underarm deodorant, as a face and body scrub, as a toothpaste, for washing fruits and vegetables (removes chemicals), cleaning purposes and etc. You can do all these things for a very small cost. Baking soda is truly a miracle product, whether it's used for baking or not. Bob's Red Mill soda is aluminium free, which means it's 100% healthy.