CAD

CA$4.44

CA$4.67

Savings of: CA$0.23 (5% off)

Natural teeth whitener

Posted by Reviewer2680805 on Jul 25, 2009

I brush my teeth with this stuff and I think it is whitening my teeth! I love that it is aluminum free! My Grandmother brushed her teeth with regular baking soda...She never had a cavity, but she died of Alzheimer's disease. I have read there is a link to Alzheimer's and heavy aluminum exposure! So I thought I would play it safe and use this toxic free version!

Al free Baking Soda

Posted by Reviewer1568708 on Aug 02, 2009

I use this to add to my distilled water, in addition to Magnesium Carbonate. To be sure I'm not getting Aluminum despite claims by largest manufacturing that there isn't any in their product. Always am leary of big companies, and their promises

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3181107 on Aug 03, 2009

When you use a product for so long you almost forget why you choose it. This is not so with Bob's Red Mill Baking Soda the first batch will answer any doubts or forget me nots it does its job and does it well. Very FRESH!

Baking Soda

Posted by Reviewer3063541 on Apr 15, 2009

Thanks a lot for your very fast delivery!!! I'm sure it'll be of emense healthy value for us!!! All the Best and please keep going! A very pleased costumer in Ireland***

natural

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 01, 2009

Happy to find an aluminum-free, natural baking soda.

pastor joe

Posted by Reviewer2232680 on Sep 30, 2008

Good pure baking soda, mixes in water to be clear

Glad to have my baking supplies.

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Feb 01, 2011

I can't get aluminum free baking soda in Holland, so I was glad to get a big bag of this, as I do a lot of baking.

I MAKE HEALTHY LEMON SODA WITH THIS

Posted by satokovann on Oct 22, 2016

JUST PUT HALF TEA SPOON OF THIS, HALF A LEMON, AND STEVIA IN A COLD WATER MAKE GREAT TASTING LEMON SODA, AND IT'S VERY GOOD TO KEEP YOUR BODY ALKALINE. I DRINK THIS SODA UP TO 4 TIMES A DAY, AND REALLY ENJOY IT.

Aluminum free!!!

Posted by NatursKathy on Jul 16, 2012

I believe, that worth to pay the extra for this baking Soda. I use it as anti-acid, and I use it for baking. s an anti-acid, you feel the difference in taste vs Arm and Hammer. Arm and hammer if you do not drink it up at once, it develops a funky flavor. Bobs Red Mill, tastes the same, even if you continue to drink 5 minutes later. So no chemical reaction develop while standing in water.

This is good stuff

Posted by bathmoon on Aug 12, 2012

Personally I use it for lots of things. Best organic foot powder and under arm deodarant can't be beat. :)