CAD

CA$3.04

CA$4.67

Savings of: CA$1.63 (35% off)

Aluminum free baking soda

Posted by Reviewer1580086 on Dec 06, 2008

I feel I am better of using an aluminum free product. Some of the bags leaked the powder. After purchasing your product, I found it was also available at my supermarket along with many of your other products one of which was rice flour that I purchased.

baking soda

Posted by 4786176988532620480 on Dec 31, 2013

there is no information on the package that is aluminium free, just that is gluten free... :(

Bob's Red Mill

Posted by Reviewer1269396 on Aug 14, 2008

i like it, just wish you all sold a larger package of it

baking soda

Posted by Reviewer1705047 on Dec 29, 2008

i needed to measure this item at 6 oz portions and when it came to the second portion it was way below 6 oz. It actually was dissapointing because I ordered enough to accomodate my recipe and could not finish my batch.

BEST THING EVER! May be used as a deodorant substitute!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 27, 2012

I use this soda not only for baking but for cleaning and personal hygiene as well. You can use this soda as a completely natural deodorant: just apply some soda to armpits with wet hands. If you want a scent in your "deodorant" put some soda in a small jar. Add your favourite essential oil. My favorite is one drop of tea tree oil combined with two drops of lemongrass oil. Very fresh and nice! This is the first fully natural "deodorant substitute" that has actually worked for me!

I used this product for my home made deoderant,

Posted by darlingnovember on Jun 13, 2012

and I am very pleased with the result. I also use it to wash my hair, and although my hair feels oily in the shower when i use it, it is fresh and soft when it has dried.

Natron/bakepulver - kan brukes til ALT

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

Natron kan bukes til utrolig mye! For å nevne noe; Du kan pusse tenner med det (paa grunn at det er basisk) Du kan vaske med det, du kan bruke det som deodorant, du kan fjerne fotsvette fra skoene dine. Ja for ikke å glemme, du kan også bake med det... :) Pakken du får her er veldig stor, og du vil ikke gå tom med det første!

John Eick

Posted by Reviewer3041052 on Oct 14, 2008

Wonderful product @ decent cost

Works great for indigestion!

Posted by Reviewer3234882 on Apr 24, 2008

Better than baking soda that contain chemicals.

good aluminium free baking soda

Posted by Reviewer1822325 on Dec 19, 2010

I take this for its high ph,[a teaspoon in a glass of water makes a good alkaline drink! ]