July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Boericke & Tafel, Sports Gel, for Trauma, Topical Gel, 2.5 oz

C$ 11.20

Not a miracle cure but it WORKS

Posted by Reviewer1760498 on Apr 13, 2008

The Boericke & Tafel gels (all of them not just the sports gel) are in a witch hazel base, which absorbs quickly, leaves no stickiness, has no bad skin affects (as do petroleum jelly or mineral oil bases) and is very effective. It takes about 3 days of use to really feel better, but after 3 days use you suddenly realize that the pain is gone. Good for sport injuries, muscle strains and sprains, carpal tunnel, arthritis, and anything that makes you ache. Also try the Triflora Arthritis gel, and their Arnica gel.

Fabulous product!

Posted by Reviewer2031172 on Jan 02, 2008

I've tried every ointment for my back and this one actually does help to ease the pain for several hours when my back flares up. Recommended highly!

The Best Pain Medication for sore muscles!

Posted by Reviewer2574712 on Oct 10, 2008

This product may cost a bit more although when you get it here it's much less expensive than in the stores, works so well when I have muscle strain or pain that I would pay much more for it. I prefer to use natural products whenever I can because we have so many toxins in our environment as it is that to use less seems the sensible thing to do.

I've used tons of muscle joint ointments

Posted by Reviewer2747948 on May 28, 2009

And a lot of homeopathic type ointments, but when I just started with this product I could feel such an improvement. Almost like a healing of the areas. This product is #1 on my list of products I use.

Sports Gel for Trauma

Posted by Reviewer1609115 on Jun 20, 2009

Anyone who is into Exercise or Sports should have this product in the Medicine Cabinet.