New To iHerb?

Books, The Gluten-Free Almond Flour Cookbook, 136 Page Paper-Back Book (Discontinued Item)

C$ 15.36
Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

The Best Gluten-Free Cookbook Ever!

Posted by Reviewer1043520 on Apr 24, 2010

I borrowed this book from a friend and made a couple of recipes from it and fell in love with the it. I have been on a gluten-free diet for two years now and have been very disappointed with the quality and taste of any of the gluten-free foods on the market. I am now excited about cooking and eating again; that is how good these recipes are!

My new favorite cookbook!

Posted by Reviewer1631637 on Jan 24, 2011

I LOVE this cookbook! I have made several of the recipes already and they turned out so good! The chocolate chip cookies were chewy and moist and wonderful... even with no eggs! And so easy to make, too. The Banana cake with Coconut Frosting turned out great too! I am SO glad I bought this cookbook, I have already recommended it to several people!

excellent book

Posted by Reviewer2716110 on Feb 02, 2011

This is a lifesaver! so many great recipies that are easy to make and taste like 'normal' really yummy food. A must have for anyone ommitting grains from their diet.

Overall better than expected!

Posted by Reviewer1377618 on Feb 05, 2011

Though the recipes themselves are not stellar for flavor, the basic principles and ideas to build on are GREAT. I received much more than I hoped in this book, and will augment the flavors according to our family's taste. (My guess is that the author was writing a book for the basics, and the recipes and information contained in it open all kinds of doors for flavor experimentation.) Highly recommended.

Wonderful Recipes!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

Wonderful Recipes! I was a great help to have when I started out using almond flour :) Be sure to buy almond flour and not almond meal with this book. And measuring cups (they sell some on iherb) if you live in europe, it's SO much easier than converting every single recipe!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »